WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Former classmate passes away

Im not sure if any of you remember my sister Judy, but she passed away on Tuesday. Her husband Jim was from Southside and Frayser and was friends with several in the class of '64. She left school but would have graduated with the class of '64.
Judy Kay Miller,67,passed away Tuesday,February 14,2012. She is survived by her husband of 42 years, Jimmy Millet; her son, Kevin Ray Miller(Seyha) ;one sister , Carolan O'neill and one brother , Albert Earl Sell . Visitation will be 5-7 pm , Friday with service at 12pm,Saturday , both at Forest Hill Funeral Home Midtown (901)-775-0310

Re: Former classmate passes away

carol, ya'll were a bit before my time, but i want to offer my condoleces to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss

Hi Carolan,

Sorry to hear of your sis's passing. I don't really remember her, but I do remember you and Earl. Don't know if you recall me or not, I was a little behind y'all, class of '70. My brother DeWayne in '66.
Hope you are well.

Shelby, I do remember you, Dewayne and Jerry. I actually watched your classroom when you were in the first or second grade, while your teacher was on her break. I had such a crush on Jerry before he passed away and I remember Nancy Ward and I going to West Memphis to the funeral home for visitation and my mom riding the bus with me over there to the funeral. I hope life has been good to you. Thanks for responding, and if you ever take a road trip on that bike out west, stop by the Grand Canyon and say hi.

Oh wow Carolan, I wasn't expecting that! You brought a tear to my eyes. I was 10 when Jerry drowned and it really left a hole in my life...thank you for remembering him fondly.
Do you live near the Canyon?! That's one of our dream trips, close as we've gotten so far is Colorado, but we went north. I hope your life has been full and happy...and lol I had a crush on YOU!