WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing of James Anthony

I wish to post with a heavy heart, the sudden passing of my brother, James R. (Jim) Anthony, class of 1967, this morning in Ohio. His funeral services and burial will be Wednesday May 27th at Forest Hill Cemetery, Memphis Tn. Visitation starting at 12:00 noon. Funeral at 2:00, there will be a service also held in Ohio on Sunday May 24th. I will have more details later and will post them as I receive them.

Re: Passing of James Anthony

Sorry to hear this... I just got a call about this. I'll see you soon

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and Patty and family.

Jeanette, I am so sorry to hear about James. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jeanette, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the funeral home. I would have loved to see all of you. Please give Patti my regards.

my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Jeanette, I just now read the message regarding your brother…It was a real gut shot to read…I liked your brother a lot and remember him always working his rear end off…How is Patti doing?...Does she now consider Ohio her home?...If so I guess she will stay there…If not, is she coming back to the mid-south?...How are you doing?...Janice and I will keep you, Patti and all family members in our prayers…Very Sincerely, Lee

I am so sorry for your loss.

Just learned of this loss today from Melissa. Patti and Jeanette, my sincere sympathies. We shared many homeroom mornings, classes and practice fields while in school at WWHS.

V. Wayne