WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
passing of my dear sister

My sweet sister Donna Rae DeArmond Murphy (class of 1969) passed away Friday April 1, 2016. She was a wonderful sister and my best friend in life. I will miss her so very much.

Re: passing of my dear sister

I am very sorry to hear of your sister's passing. Yes I am sure you will miss her very much. My brother James Anthony and my husband Mike both passed last year within 4 months of each other, and the pain and the heartache is unbearable at times. But hold on to all the sweet memories that you shared with her during your life time. It will bring some relief and some things that you never think about will come flooding back to you. It will make you smile. May you find some comfort in knowing you will see her again. And may the peace that only God can give to you, be yours.

Thank you for your condolences. The past 18 months have not been kind. My son suddenly passed away on Jan 15, 2015, my Mom on March 7, 2015 (hers was expected)and now Donna's sudden death. Although I miss them all so very much, I also know that one day I will see them again. God's strength and the support of friends, family, church and co workers have gotten me through the worst of these sad times.

So sorry for your losses. Prayers for you and your family