WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ronnie Dale Perry

Does anyone remember Ronnie Perry? If he's the one I remember, he rode the same school bus I did. I saw his obituary in the paper this a.m. Funeral service at Forest Hill South tomorrow. He was always a quiet guy@ it made me very sad to see. He must have graduated in "67" because he would have been 67 91.

Re: Ronnie Dale Perry

Martha J. webster
Does anyone remember Ronnie Perry? If he's the one I remember, he rode the same school bus I did. I saw his obituary in the paper this a.m. Funeral service at Forest Hill South tomorrow. He was always a quiet guy@ it made me very sad to see. He must have graduated in "67" because he would have been 67.

I remember him. He was dark skinned with dark eyes and hair. I even think he was a very quite nice guy. Sorry to hear this.

I remember Ronnie. I never saw him after Westwood. However, my sister Melba worked with him at Sears at Southland Mall for a few years. Melba said he used to ask her how I was doing. I never got a chance to talk to him though. There wasn't much about him on his obituary. I don't know of anyone else who knew anything about him.