WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion is open to ALL WESTWOOD ALUMNI that would like to come

Announcing the planning stages of the Class of 1968 50 Year Reunion. The tentative plans are October 13th at Marshalls Steakhouse in Holly Springs, Ms. There will be no charge for the reunion but we do ask that you please order dinner from Marshalls since they are providing the room for us at NO CHARGE. We do have another venue in mind if we grow beyond Marshalls capacity but they can handle 200 of us. Please register for this fun get together event at this website that Benny Goodman has been gracious enough to set up for us or you can email me, Facebook,(there is notifications there also) or call me at 870-854-3767 for further details. ALL CLASSES ARE WELCOME !!!!!! Deadline for registration is July 1, 2018 but the earlier the better. Come and visit with old friends and make new ones. Hope to see you there.

Re: Reunion is open to ALL WESTWOOD ALUMNI that would like to come

CLASS OF 1968 Reunion Announcement !!! I have now been given another option for our reunion and I want the ALUMNI to make the decision as to which you are in favor of us doing. Sweet Peas In Olive Branch has offered us a 5600 sq ft. room, a buffet with 3 meats and country vegetables, dessert etc. but this will cost us. They have cut the room charge in half for us. We can have a band, all our decorations, DJ, whatever we want to do but we have to guarantee 200 people at $30 each which is excellent I think. (we would spend near that at Marshalls for a full course steak dinner each) The convenience of Olive Branch is very appealing to me and nice hotels. For this guarantee I would need to seek the help for sure of other classes committing also and have a reunion committee like Class of 1967 did. A bit hard to make that decision this early out but I want to go with majority rules. Please respond back on our Westwood Class of 1968 Reunion page.