WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mack Pennington Class of 1968

I was saddened today learning about the passing of Mack. Mack was a great person, one with integrity and honor. He loved his country and served his country with such great pride and with true honor. He loved his wife and daughter and was happy to tell great stories about them whenever you was around him. He was a very honest man and a fair one too. Believe it or not he was a very funny guy too. He could always make me laugh. Our school days at Westwood were fun days and him and Mike could talk and laugh for hours. Mack was the kinda guy you could always depend on him to do what he said he would. Plus he was a very smart fella too. You always knew he was “ going somewhere in life”. The last time I saw him was at a class reunion and we all had such a good time with him and his stories. I will be just one of many that will miss him this year at our 50th class reunion. I pray that his wife and daughter and family will find peace in knowing that he is without pain and no longer suffering and in the arms of his maker and that he has been made whole again. Please pray for the Pennington family .