WELCOME TO
"WESTWOOD ALUMNI FORUM"

WESTWOOD ALUMNI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum posting and and guide lines

Delores, if you want a photo to show up beside your post you will have to send me the photo that you want to use. If you have one on FB that you want me to use, let me know which one and I will save the photo to our forum storage and I will give you the information you need to post it here.

I'm here also! You can use the pic of my hubby and me in circle on my FB header for my picture! Thanks for all you do! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi, Benny!
I'm here too. Great work on the website. Looks 'fantabulous'! :)

Linda Gail Kennedy
I'm here also! You can use the pic of my hubby and me in circle on my FB header for my picture! Thanks for all you do! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to you and Jack, too. Linda Gail.

Here is the photo you said you wanted to use.

To get it to appear beside your post copy the code below . . . without the brackets

( http://forum.westwoodhighschoolmemphis.com/forum1/LindaGail-tb.png )

When you start to post here and it ask for your Name:, Email:, Avatar:, and Subject, paste it into the block that says Avatar URL: .

Once you do that, it should show up each time you do a post.
I also suggest you store the code in a document somewhere in case you need to use it again. I always keep a copy of the code so if you should misplace it, I can give it to you again.

Cheryl Haynes
Hi, Benny!
I\'m here too. Great work on the website. Looks \'fantabulous\'! :)
Glad to see you here, Cheryl. If you want to use a photo with your post, you know the drill. :wink:

Yes I do, Benny. I was trying to find a nice pic of Raquel Welch to use. BTW...I haven't written the simple HTML codes in so long it took me a bit to recover. I need to hone my skills again.

Benny Goodman
Cheryl Haynes
Hi, Benny!
I\\\\\\\'m here too. Great work on the website. Looks \\\\\\\'fantabulous\\\\\\\'! :)
Glad to see you here, Cheryl. If you want to use a photo with your post, you know the drill. :wink:

OK Benny.... here goes!

Trying again?

Linda Gail Kennedy
Trying again?
You got it, Linda Gail.