Appunti di viaggi Forum

Information about my trips to: Australia, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile: Easter Island - Rapa Nui, Dominican Republic, Dubai, French Polynesia, Great Britain: London - Scotland, Greece: Rhodes - Creete, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia: Bali, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar Burma, Philippines, Russia: Saint Petersburg, Singapore, Spain: Seville - Barcelona, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey: Istanbul, United States - Florida, Zambia.

Appunti di viaggi Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thailand islands

Hi, I saw your site on Thailand and is wonderful. I plan to do the same but will be driving. Do you know of any ferry service to Koh Samui, and the other two islands that accomodates cars? If so dis you manage to get some brochures or names, phone numbers etc. that I can call to find out more?

Thanks

Shagen

Re: Thailand islands

Hi,

From the Surat Thani coast you can take a passenger/vehicles ferry to Samui, leaves from Don Sak or Khanom.

When I visited Ko Tao was impossible to go there by car, but now maybe can be possible.

Have a good trip!!!

Re: Re: Thailand islands

Thanks for the help!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

From the Surat Thani coast you can take a passenger/vehicles ferry to Samui, leaves from Don Sak or Khanom.

When I visited Ko Tao was impossible to go there by car, but now maybe can be possible.

Have a good trip!!!