Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: breaking the bondages of child sexual abuse

Dear Nathan,

Yes, count me in as your comrade in this battle where our prayer would cast mountains into the sea. Yes, let me help you win this battle. Let me support your spirit in guiding your sword so that you can cut into pieces the skeletons in the closet.

It is written, “..the people who know their God shall be strong and carry out great exploits.” [Daniel 11:32b]. Take this profound statement as your war slogan.

The enemy is the dark forces hindering the healing and restoration of child sexual abuse victims through ugly thoughts of the sexual experience causing pain and trauma.

Now may God shoot you as an arrowhead and shatter the kingdom of darkness inducing ugly thoughts in the spirit world oppressing the victims of child sexual abuse and unshackle them of the demonic chain.

Here are truths. Truths set free. Apply and understand:

Do not look back. Don’t dwell on your past. Arise and move on!

Walk in the image and likeness of God [Gen.1:26]. Look, you have a destiny in Christ [Eph.1:3-23; 2:1-10]. You are destined to win. Get a vision of your future. Go fulfill it fixing your eyes on Jesus, ministering to God as king and priest [Rev.1:6], putting evil under your feet.

Thoughts also come from the spirit world. Demons of sexual abuse plant thoughts on your mind. This is how they cause your mind to dwell on traumatic experiences so that you get stuck to it and deteriorate. These demons want you to think and believe that you are defiled, corrupt, and in shame forever.

Shake them off. Do not allow these negative thoughts to play, dwell and corrupt your mind. They are like worms that eat up your system from working toward the purposes of God. The key to victory is to know God and obey him. “..the people who know their God shall be strong and carry out great exploits.” [Daniel 11:32b].

Know God through the Bible. Get truths from the Bible. Initially read Psalms, Proverbs, the gospels and epistles, and use them for your oral prayers and declaration to your self and to the spirit world; then, aim to read the whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation for more truths, discipline, understanding, wisdom, and godly lifestyle.

Let truths occupy your mind. John 8:32: Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Declare it with your mouth. Speak and pray truths orally to your self and to the spirit world.

Stand up and walk as a victor and let heaven and earth witness God’s truths in your life. God has given you authority to demolish vain, idle, and bad thoughts and imagination. Apply Luke 10:19.

Rejoice in the Lord always again I say rejoice. Let heaven and earth also rejoice with you.

Prov.17:22. A happy heart is good medicine, but low spirits sap one's strength.

Rejoice in God not because of your good or bad circumstances.

Habakkuk 3:17-19. 17 Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls--18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.19 The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.

Wear the Garments of Praise!

If your heart is right with God but your mind is troubled with shame and pain because of the sexual abuse, come to God by faith, believing that He can transform your defiled body to become radiant with holiness so that the shame of being sexually violated be gone and the honor of the Lord come to dwell in your spirit. Will He not dwell in the midst of His people who walk in His name, who says to the heavens, “ My God reigns!” Now that you are God’s vessel of honor, will you still abide by your shame and pain when he has already removed your filthy garments and clothed you with rich robes? Will not heaven and earth testify to this that the Lord will arise over you and His glory will be seen upon you? Then you shall see and your heart shall swell with joy.

You are blessed!

Leo Calderon