Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Traditionalist North American Indian Witch

Dear Rain,

Greetings from Arsenal for Global Warfare!

I apologize that this reply to your message came only now. But before rushing into the battle ground, I would like to express my heart to pray with you in waging spiritual warfare vs. witchcraft and the powers of darkness in your midst. So count me in.

First of all, I would also like to get your commitment in the battle strategy that the Lord is leading me. The battle strategy is commando--a special operations of a small unit of combatants with a specific order of battle from God. The Order of battle is to neutralize witchcraft. If you are not familiar with this in spiritual warfare, don’t you worry because I will, if you may, coach you along the way. Therefore, allow me to call our team: Sniper Team.

Allow me also to familiarize you on what the Sniper Team is.

I am quoting below a definition from Wikipedia [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper_team] which is a brief description of a sniper team. I pray, this will give you an idea.

A sniper team (or sniper cell) consists of a sniper/s, force protection elements and support personnel such as a spotter. Members can sometimes fulfill multiple roles. The sniper/s fires the shot while the spotter/s assists in observation of targets, atmospheric conditions and handles ancillary tasks as immediate security of their location, communication with other parties; including directing artillery fire and close air support.
The spotter detects, observes, and assigns targets and watches for the results of the shot. Using their spotting scope, they will also read the wind by using physical indicators and the mirage caused by the heat on the ground. Also, in conjunction with the shooter, they will accurately make calculations for distance, angle shooting (slant range), mil dot related calculations, correction for atmospheric conditions and leads for moving targets. It is not unusual for the spotter to be equipped with a notepad and a laptop computer specifically for performing these calculations.
They also provide the team security, therefore they are usually armed with an assault rifle or battle rifle.

Some military doctrines describe a third member known as the flanker. Their task is to have observed areas not visible to the sniper or spotter and assist with the team's rear security.

Here are our roles

Based on the definition of the sniper team above, I would like to define our roles:
a.Shooter/Sniper: me
b.Spotter: you
c.Flanker: none at the moment. This third person may not be necessary in this battle. But let us tune in our ears to the Lord’s instruction if He assigns a Flanker as we proceed in this battle.

Task

Now, you, as the Spotter, your task is to detect, observe, and assign targets and watches for the results of the shot. Using your discernment in the Lord, you will also read physical indicators and the spiritual conditions in the battle ground. Also, in conjunction with the shooter, you will make accurate description of atmospheric conditions and leads for moving targets in the battle ground. You also provide the team security, therefore be armed with prayers and biblical truths that set peoples, tribes and nations free--free from the powers of darkness. Here, I may need to ask you lead questions to get a clear picture of the Theater of War.

Agreement

So if you agree to the above role, responsibility, and task in this battle, please reply to this message or email me and indicate there that you fully agree to this order of battle.

The battle is the Lord’s so I would like to assure you that both of us, and if there are others who may come in, we will only shoot, move and have our beings according to the word of the Lord. Surely, victory is of the Lord for His glory and praise.

God bless!

Leo

Re: Traditionalist North American Indian Witch

Thank you for reading my post.Thank you for your offer to take up the Sword of Truth to fight against the spiritual attacks from a daughter of Jezebel on behalf of myself and my family. I do agree in Jesus Name to commit to the Lord's strategy in this warfare as He has revealed to you through the Gift of Knowledge. First of all, I just realized this evening that every person from the surrounding area of the traditionalist witch who has befriended or supported me had inexplicably and 'coincidentally' had their houses burnt to the ground. Three males, one single and living alone and the other 2 with their wives and children from within the same community as the Witch all escaped house fires in separate incidents. I myself and my friend Jess narrowly escaped an apartment block fire a few months later! Before that particular incident I discerned an impending witchcraft attack and the Lord told me to pray for everyone's safety in the apartment block and I didn't know why as everything seemed fine but did so anyway. My friend Jess and I were briefly hospitalized for smoke inhalation though. Then another man who agreed to help me by giving me information for my divorce lawyer fell asleep while cooking and woke up to his dog biting and scratching him awake to a roaring house fire. He survived. This happened only a few weeks ago. Then before that my eldest son had a visitor who brought along his new girl-friend who radiated evil within her eyes. Another family member ordered her out because she unnerved everyone. This woman was later arrested for murdering 5 people through an act of arson! Then in another incident a local male arsonist set my Christian son's van and his wife's cousin's car on fire and the garage as well. So from what I gather, it is imperative that all allies and supporters of this warfare, whether aware or unaware of this spiritual War be covered with the Blood of Jesus for their protection. They are the flank soldiers, mostly unskilled and untrained in tactical spiritual warfare but still important and perceived as a threat by the Enemy just by their allegiance. It is the weakest unskilled soldiers who are picked off by the enemy. This is my assessment. In another incident, I woke up to my eye pulling and twitching and the Holy Spirit told me it was another witchcraft attack on my face to cause disfigurement. I sat up to pray silently so I would not disturb my elderly mother sleeping nearby. But she sat up and told me we had to pray because she was feeling a spiritual attack on her face at that same moment! I did not say one word to her as to what was transpiring with me. I now know, the first order of this warfare is to protect the basic infantry soldiers of Christ who accompany us in any advanced warfare. Not all of them even know they have been caught up in a raging war.