Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travail

I'm glad to have found this site...I have no one to relate to what I'm going through. I received a gold drop of oil on my head in the spirit a few years back, I know intercessory is my gift I've just been so confused about everthing that goes along with it, a lot of questions have been answeted reading through your site but I have so much more I need to ask. I feel I have travail for others, its a very depressing heavy feeling. I find it very hard to function in life and be around others. I experience warfare, attacks at night, a gagging nauseus feeling almost everyday, my face starts twitching. I know God is with me but can't help but have fears. I felt him tell me not to fear he is watching..I also had experience where the evil so heavy in my room that Jesus appeared to me and put his hands In mine. I try to reenact this experience in my mind to get some peace but usually to no avail. I guess what concerns me is I read that most people get relief at some point. I don't feel I do. I wake up every night see faces people I not know..I've been physically scratched few years back when I was visiting a house where a cat statue was by my bed. I turned it around, I couldn't move in the morning and had scratch on my back. Is it normal to hear voices in your head when you know your not a crazy person? Can demons affect your thoughts? Thank you.

Re: Travail

Hi Denise,

When there is pain or any form of discomfort oppressing you, this is a call for war. Truth is your weapon.

Yes, it is very hard to function in life when in pain or in any severe discomfort. In this state, it is best that you stay in your prayer closet and not be around with people. If you are living with others, you need to tell them of this matter and have them do your domestic task so that you can focus on your battle. It is also recommended that you fast while praying.

In the course of war versus evil, a warrior may not be able to access heaven. Due to discomfort and pain, this requires perseverance and persistence. The weapons available are our stock knowledge of biblical truths. Somehow, in this scenario, one’s mind may not produce words to utter in prayer; but with the gift of tongues, one can penetrate heaven after some time.

As one progresses in tongues, words of truth will unwind and the light that shines becomes brighter. In this stage, heaven is open. One’s mouth will utter oracles of truth defining the will of God. Certainly, there in one’s midst is an angel---either a messenger or a warrior. This depends upon God. This is biblical truth: when heaven is open, angels descend and ascend. In an open heaven, pain or any discomfort is not felt because it is demon-free . In an open heaven, peace and joy prevail.

Now, don't shrink back. Fight. Be strong. Persevere and persist in battle. Relief comes when victory is attained. Read Daniel chapter 10. It took Daniel 21 days to persevere in prayer. If he had prayed less than 21 days, the angel of God could not have prevailed against the principality in Persia. Now, however, let us NOT make a doctrine of a 21 day prayer and fasting. Our principle should be: Pray to win. Pray until heaven is open. Pray until God's angel will descend and ascend!

God bless!