Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Migraine

Hi,

I came across your website because I am wondering about my mom's condition. She is having migraine for the last 10 years especially during wee hours in the morning. The doctors already examined her a number of times but cant find any. Can you give me an insight if this is some kind of oppression? I dont want to see her suffer like this.

Thank you

Re: Migraine

Dear Abi,

Indeed, if your mom was thoroughly examined by doctors who did not find any physical reason why she's having migraine, then finding any spiritual reason is just appropriate and wise to heal her pain.

To do this, let's work together in identifying the unknown cause of her migraine in the spirit world. Then with God's guidance, we can know how to end her migraine.

In this task, I need you as my intel on the ground.

Let us make a profile of your mom. This will provide me an insight to the cause of her migraine so please send me the info I need on the following:

1. Her age, marital status, home address
2. Is she living alone or with others?
3. Describe her neighborhood. Is it peaceful? No domestic violence or crimes ever happened there? Get a glimpse of history of the neighborhood since her migraine begun 10 years ago to identify any unseen or inconspicuous forces that your mom could be picking up in the morning.
4. Describe your mom's mentality, her mindset, disposition, beliefs, fears, pet peeves, strength, weaknesses.
5. Describe how she handles issues, problems, anything that matters to her.
6. Describe her emotional responses when she is offended.
7. Describe her happy moments. What makes her happy?
8. Describe her sad moments. What makes her sad?
9. Describe her childhood. Was she happy or bitter?
10. How does she handle her migraine?

If you feel that the info is classified, please email it to me at leomcalderon@yahoo.com

Regards and God bless,

Leo Calderon