Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELP! Advice!

You need to inform your pastor and let him handle this matter with your mother. Right now, you can do much to effectively stop the powers of Satan and his demons from interfering with the WILL of God for your grandfather when you abide in Christ and obey these instructions:

First: Pray. Ask God to cover you with the BLOOD of Jesus.

Second: See to it that you are not in sin. Check your heart and mind. Repent if you discover sin in your life. Pursue God and his holiness.

Third: Refresh your covenant with God and go deeper in worshiping Him in spirit and in truth. Experience God's Presence and be filled with his Spirit.

Fourth: Wage spiritual warfare. If this is your first time, begin this experience by commanding the demons to flee from your mother and grandfather. In Mark 9:14-32 the disciples were not able to drive out the evil spirt in a boy. Jesus told them that this requires prayer and fasting. Your prayer must contain TRUTHS in the heavenly places and address them to the evil spirits working on your mother and grandfather. Use biblical truths.

I would appreciate your feedback on this. God bless you in this battle.

In His purpose,

Leo Calderon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I don't know ow to start this message but I do need help or advice on what to do regarding the following;

My mother if not wrong is practicing black magic but she is very involved in the church. I need someone to tell me whatto do in this case. This is what happened. My grandfather is 90 years old is been very ill in and out of the hospital the last time all the doctors told us that he anly had 1-3 days left. Well, my mother kept saying no, he is not going to die, that she didn't want him to die. (she, pays 1000's of dollars on witch docters and pshycs you name it she'll pay it) this particular day the 2nd sunday on June this year this is what she did. She conjured 5 spirit names (there were 2 eyewitnesses) while doing this in the hospital room where my grandfather was the bed next to him was moving and you could hear as if things were crawling on the walls. Presence were felt. To me it's as if my mother stopped the Angel of death. My grandfather at one point lifts his hands up and says 'why doesn't anything hurt" - Mu grandfather now is confined t his bed can't walk any more nor eat through his mouth , he has the feeding tube. he even says "I should be death already" but he doesn't know what is keeping him here. - And my mother keeps taking priest to wher my grandfather is to perorm masses to heal him so he won't die. - how can some one do that? and not care about the other person's pain. And how can someone summoned spirits to keep death away. - my grandfather had made peace with God and all of us he accepted death and was ready. It was his time. - Tell me what to do to keep my mother from intercepting death, she has to understand to let go. -

I feel that I have to do something! my grandfather needs his peace. - I need to find a way to expel the demons from my mother and to let God take care of my Grandfather.

Please Help!

micaela Rivera
708.656.9272 after 7 P.M. or week ends 708.205.2304