Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salvation

At around 1pm on 9-17-03 at the Angelo State University library I ran into an old friend from high school, Megan E. (I haven’t seen her in 2 years.) I have talked to her before about me being a Christian, and she is an nonbeliever and proud of it. On Wed. 9-17-03 she was telling me about all the stuff going on in her life, and how her boyfriend Ryan doesn’t know what to do with his life. No 9-19-03 after praying for him he decided to join the military, Megan is not planning to go with him because she wants to finish college (She is a Freshman) To get to the main point I had an opportunity to share the Gospel to her on 9-17-03, she was very open to hearing it. We looked the verses up together and read them to her, she asked questions and I gave answers. She didn't want to at the time accept the Lord, and she headed to class. I would like you to pray for Megan E., that the Holy Spirit will move in her.

Matthew

Please post your request on my prayer site so my family and prayer warriors can pray for you: Please pray for request on my site! http://www.geocities.com/c84vulcan/prayer.html