Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
workplace warfare

Can you pray for my protection at my workplace? I work in a women's centre where there is a power struggle brewing between lesbian feminists and ordinary women. There are a few Chrsitins like me. Most of the women are cursed with a variety of weird diseases and lately I have been attacked by strange crawling on my back. (no,it's not bugs!) and buzzing electrical sensations on my head. I have been praying for all my clients, usually involving spiritual warfare. I have been feeling this way after praying for a lesbian coworker who has MS and has put a demon godess password for all our computers. She has also very slyly made a pass at me. Gross. My husband worships the TV gods and I pray alone usually.