Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sensitive to Spirit realm

For years now I have lived with a sensitivity to the spirit realm. At first I couldn't imagine what was going on. I had spent much time calling on God to do something with me. Crying out to Him to manifest Himself in and through my life. Even now I am in much distracting pain. I cannot really write now because it is so intense. it's just that I don't know anyone who is similarly affected. My daughter knows what I'm like and it is not something that I can hide because it affects my very daily existence. Each day I am learning more and more to interpret it as I stay before God and follow His express leading in my life. It hurts so that I find it difficult to concentrate. (Okay, I took authority over the devil and now I can write freely). Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of Lords. For instance, yesterday, I experienced great pain as I rode by a Freemasons lodge, again a graveyard and also an area where known drug dealing takes place. These were within yards of each other and as soon as I passed one, the pain stopped, entered the next 'area', it started again and so on. The level of pain was different for each area but acute just the same. Okay, so if anyone having similar experiences wishes to correspond - just write to me. I have many stories because I have been this way for so long. The sensitivity seems to increase daily. I spend much time in the presence of God - seeking His face and His will. I've been reluctant to share this as I had never heard of anyone having this pain and sensations and could not explain what was happening. Sometimes I will be going about my affairs and just double over in pain with no choice but to attend to matters of the spirit realm. I can sense the presence of the Holy Spirit. I feel when something displeases God and is pleasing to Him. When my Pastor spoke of God parting the Red Sea and delivering His people from the Egyptians, I felt that all in my belly. Also when he spoke of Moses lifting up the rod for the people to look and live - I felt it strongly in my spirit. I'm also called to intercede. The Lord's business is always my priority and He is good to handle mine while I do His bidding. His timing and provision is perfect. I love Him.
I'm just reaching out here. Look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Sensitive to Spirit realm

As I grew in the Lord throughout the years, I have heard His still small voice at various times. He does love me and my family!I noticed that I was also experiencing strange sensations. Certain people would make me feel suffocated with a sensation of evil. Reading certain texts or viewing certain objects especially related to the occult felt like a band of confusion and chaos coming at me like a force. Reading something contrary to God's ways such as various political thoughts etc. caused me sharp headaches. For a long time I couldn't figure out what sudden dizziness near a person meant but my husband who also experiences the same sensations said it was an indication of a lying, deceitful spirit. Am still learning!