Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the spiritual realm and believers

Humans are spirit beings. So all men should be spiritually sensitive. Gen 1.

Somehow, this sensitivity is dulled due to conscious and progressive disregard leading to unbelief of spiritual phenomena. Contritbuting to this attitude are key people surrounding a person who in one way or another are part of his/her formative years. So persons living with sensitive people are more sensitive than persons living with callous people. However, a callous person can still become sensitive.

There are God's people, particularly prophets, infused in this dimension. In the beginning, the first man, Adam, saw, heard, talked, felt, and walked with God in the Garden. Adam fellowshipped with God in spirit. Yet Adam was a physical being. When Adam opened his eyes, immediately he saw God, his creator. With no theories on illusions or imaginations, he lived with God on earth.

There were also "out of the body" experiences of men of God like Ezekiel (Ezekiel and that of John, the author of Revelation. About Ezekiel, this is what is written: In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign LORD came upon me there. I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal. He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood. (Ezek 8:1-3 NIV)

We have truths written in scriptures and if you love God and hunger more of him, you may be led by his Spirit to soar into this dimension and learn them for God's purpose and glory. This out-of-body capability has not been endorsed by Church Leadership because it has been associated and suspected as witchcraft, an abomination to the Lord. Paul did not make any negative suspicion nor of any evil implication on these matters in the experience of John.

2 Cor 12:2-4 NIV: I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows. And I know that this man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows--was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that man is not permitted to tell. I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

Now I want to encourage you to walk with God in the spirit. You are not stepping over God's boundaries. I tell you the truth, this is what God wants of his children: to come into his Presence and be intimate with him in his Throne Room. That's why he said to John, "Come up here." God does not play favorites by choosing only John to be intimate with him. He loves us all and he wants us to come to him in spirit and in truth in the fullness of Christ, the model of true sonship and love with the Father. Read the Bible to know more of God and love him. Your out-of-body experience must always be biblical, connected with God. In the battlefront, demons and rulers engage you. Be strong in the Lord. Learn to harness your skills and be a tough warrior of the Lord graciously bearing pain in the spirit realm. God is looking for warriors and watchmen not withdrawing their position when battle is fierce.

Let me also share truths on soul and spirit experiences. Our soul and spirit are always connected with our body. The out-of-body experience is an activity where the spirit leaves the body. The soul is the active link between spirit and body. This is why even when a believer is translated into the second or third heaven, he is at the same time actively conscious of his physical body and its environment on earth, even in the most intense or passionate scenario with God. In spiritual experiences, you don't silence your soul. The soul should actively participate as the Anti-Deception Agent. It tells the human spirit what to regard as truth or lie. It also must actively communicate with God to receive knowledge and wisdom. The spirit is the channel of truths. It connects with God, the source of truth. It is like the keyboard that God touches to input truths. The soul must serve as the container,filter, and the programmer of truths. It is the hard disk where data and programs are stored. The body is the showcase of truth. It is the printer that produces printouts of what was stored and programed to output.

In warfare, you don't need to hide your spirit in your body. The battle is not between flesh and blood, so the body is not the main agent to confront them. Read: Spiritual Anatomy of Man, http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/contents1x/explore/1_anatomy/1_anatomy.html