Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What could this possible mean? 2

...He didn't even look back over at her although she longingly with love in her eyes tried to look back at him past the man. It seemed as if Paul was feeling guilty about something. I felt reasonably certain that he knew that I was almost sitting directly behind him. Suddenly I noticed Mrs. Sams beside me shouting out what qualities she likes and doesn't like in a husband and her husband as a father. As she was shouting, Paul would faintly chuckle uncomfortably. Hew wasn't at ease at all. As that event was taking place, the little white girl beside me had appeared to me suddenly as a little black girl and I asked her, "What's your name, darling?" She replied, "Natalie." I responded, "I knoew from within that your name is Natalie," as I grinned at her. She then siad, "I must head back to the front" and got up to walk up front. Paul just kept his head low all the while, while I said to him in spirit (not audibly), "you know I am the one." Then I woke up 9:19 am...

Now unfortunately I failed to record the other dream I had right after that dream. Nevertheless, I will say what I can recall....

After that dream, another dream proceeded it. In this one, I was with my mother, my aunt and my grandmother. It seemed as if some time had elapsed and it was around summer. My mother, aunt, and grandmother and I were trying to get some ice cream. I remember struggling trying to find chocolate eclair ice cream as I looked through the ice cream bin. Just before the ice cream man was about to close up, I asked about the chocolate eclair. He said that he didn't have any and to take what I had or leave it. But I replied that I wanted the eclair since I paid for it in particular. He became impatient and threatened to call the authorities. So I left frustrated with the other ice cream in my hand. So I walked into the sanctuary near the ice cream bin as people gathered in for church service slowly but surely. I remember Paul being on the left side of the sanctuary as he was teaching a young black/biracial boy a dance step on the side. On the right side, I was surprised to see some memebers of my father's family there one of my younger cousin Troy, Jr and so I went over to greet him with ice cream in my hand and some in my mouth. As I hugged my cousin, I noticed with my eyes Paul walking quietly but intently behind my cousin. Paul walked over to my right and quietly and shyly tapped me on the shoulder. I perceived that he was extremely nervous if not scared out of his wits'end. Being rather indifferent, I slowly turned toward my right facing Paul now. And he asked rather sheepishly, "Do you have a boyfriend?" After hearing that, I stood still surprised and ice cream stuck in my throat as I suddenly became slightly nervous looking on him admirably. I hadn't yet replied to him when I woke up. April 13, 2003.

Thank you in Yeshua. God bless you,

"Nomyahu"