Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What could this possibly mean?

Dream in Part: Then a young man in the row behind started to massage my back with just one finger moving up and down. The man asked if I didn't mind it. I said, "Sure, go ahead." So he did. the he said, "Stretch out your leg on these two empty chairs on your right." So I stretched my leg and he jumped over the chair to the first row and began massaging my foot and then removed my sweaty sock and saw my toes, and was turned off, stopped massaging and left.

Interpretation: The young man is only willing to give
1/10 of comfort or relief for your burden/task or 1/10 of his potential ability to support you. One finger is 1/10. This one finger shows that the young man is not fully giving his fullest and best of himself. When he saw your toes, he cannot take it. He cannot handle the
tough situations and toubles that come along your path so he runs away. Toes are symbolic of situations, locations and places.

Dream in Part: I was praying that God would touch us and allow us to be a witness and speak to us, etc. Then Mr. Dangler, the worship leader, walked by toward the group and shouted, "Don't expect God to touch you today; you must come with whatever relationship you
have with God now." After I finished praying, I got up and headed into the church building. Everything was arranged differently.

There was a horizontal middle aisle with 3 long rows of wooded benches on the back and 4 rows on the front. The rabbi's and his wife's seat was up on the short, small pulpit that didn't face the congregation but the right toward the entrance. As I walked in on the middle aisle to sit on the first 3 back rows, a heavy-set female college student named Natalie was grasping for air and coughing heavily. She was sliding over on the bench but told me not to sit next to her or pass by her.

Interpretation: This means that you will be walking into situations that are different to your expectations or different from what you are used to and you will be going thru tough and painful restrictions. If you resent this, you will be grasping for air and experience hard breathing. But you can choose to avoid this situation by moving on because you can choose not to settle in it. Pass by it and settle somewhere else. The heavy-set female college student named Natalie grasping for air is symbolic of a resentment on restrictions. Heavy coughing is a sign of a suppressed desire to verbalize issues of conflict.

Insight: God wants you to walk your path with him for along your paths are the fowler's snares which God lovingly allows for you to be refined and become pure, spotless and blameless. You are His bride made ready for the wedding.

Dream in Part: But then suddenly and mysteriously a shadowy young man wearing all black (whose face I didn't see) sat right in between Paul and the young lady, Paul on the left and the young lady on the right. With a closeup look, the lady didn't appear as beautiful as she appeared to me from afar. As the lady, the man, and Paul sat down simultaneously. The lady stretched out her hand across to Paul and she struggled to reach over and briefly rub his right shoulder arm. But the man in between them prevented them from having any further contact with each other. And Paul didn't even try to stretch out back to her when the man was in between them. He just sat quietly with face forward.

Interpretation: This shows that Paul does not know how
to handle awkward situations. He seemed helpless to the shadowy man in black, who is the devil, acting as wedge between his relationships.

Continued on Part 2