Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A very bitter husband

Please pray for me, I don't understand what is happening to my marriage! A few months ago, my husband and me and my children where spending time together and going places and just being a happy family. He also made a commitment to take us to church and if anything came up he would tell others he was committed to taking us to church and dropping and picking us up. Now he's it seems he's burried hisself in his jobs he doesn't have any time for us. He runs cars out of state for someone for money and he works a security job. Eversince he worked on his birthday, he has been bitter towards me I don't understand! He came in today from going out and he promised to pick me up a gallon of milk and I asked him (because I don't have a driver's license to get around ) and I asked him if he bought the milk he told me he didn't have time . So I was upset It seems like he's completely turned against me and I don't know what I even did He hasn't payed the bills or the rent. I know submission isn't the problem I submit to my husband about everything as to win him more to the Lord. I don't even step foot outside because he does'nt want me to because of our neighborhood isn't the greatest but he doesn't appreciate that he made a remark to go outside because I asked him if he called the airconditiner repairman and he told me he didn't have time He really was disrespectful to me today and I've been thinking about going back to my home town and quitting but I don't because I know it is God's will we stay together. He is addicted to prescription drugs and listened to horrible music that may be giving him this additude towards me. My children are giving me troubles it seems like every thing that could be going wrong is. Please pray for me.

Re: A very bitter husband

Wow, sister, I can so relate. More than you will know on this side. Relating is not what you need though. You need a deliverer as I did. He was (and is) faithful. Those circumstances have changed greatly, but more imortantly God protected my soul during that time. Submission is very important, but you must love the Lord your God above all else. As you see him with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength your will find the peace you so long for. Don't look to the left or the right only straight to Jesus. Oh sister I so will pray. Please don't allow the cares of this world to take your relationship with the lover of your soul. As you cry unto your savior, know your tears are watering a fruitful garden you know not of yet.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Please pray for me, I don't understand what is happening to my marriage! A few months ago, my husband and me and my children where spending time together and going places and just being a happy family. He also made a commitment to take us to church and if anything came up he would tell others he was committed to taking us to church and dropping and picking us up. Now he's it seems he's burried hisself in his jobs he doesn't have any time for us. He runs cars out of state for someone for money and he works a security job. Eversince he worked on his birthday, he has been bitter towards me I don't understand! He came in today from going out and he promised to pick me up a gallon of milk and I asked him (because I don't have a driver's license to get around ) and I asked him if he bought the milk he told me he didn't have time . So I was upset It seems like he's completely turned against me and I don't know what I even did He hasn't payed the bills or the rent. I know submission isn't the problem I submit to my husband about everything as to win him more to the Lord. I don't even step foot outside because he does'nt want me to because of our neighborhood isn't the greatest but he doesn't appreciate that he made a remark to go outside because I asked him if he called the airconditiner repairman and he told me he didn't have time He really was disrespectful to me today and I've been thinking about going back to my home town and quitting but I don't because I know it is God's will we stay together. He is addicted to prescription drugs and listened to horrible music that may be giving him this additude towards me. My children are giving me troubles it seems like every thing that could be going wrong is. Please pray for me.