Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strong Armed

When the Lord ordains you to serve as a prophetic warrior, He activates your sensors to pick up problems. These problems may come from the past or an indication of the present or a revelation of a future which is either avoidable or unavoidable. Know this from the Lord. Pain and problem on your right arm is concerning worker/s, work or working relationship. Your arm may feel the pain or sensation in various levels depending on the intensity of the situation. Right arm represents male; left represents female.

I had several experiences of pain on my right and left arms. The first time I experienced this was a long one. Of course I already had an insight that it was a prophetic pain rather than a physical case needing medical treatment. My right arm then was restricted in moving or doing things. I had to avoid using it to reach something or from streching it as this has caused excruciating pain for several minutes that seem to be hours. This situation took me several months to figure out and learn what God was teaching me. But the day came finally for me to know what was the sense of such painful experience which nearly made me succumb to that need to know the physical problem of my right arm thru medical diagnosis and lab tests. I had to obey the Spirit of God who faithully encouraged me not to go thru tests or thru a medical expert for diagnosis, consultation or evaluation.

That day when a precious male co worker in Christ came to unleashed his disappointment with us and decision to get out of our ministry work, the excruciating pain ceased to attack my right arm whenever I reach for something else. This is how I learned that various pain and sensations on my arms represent workers and their relationships pertaining to work.

Your right arm's weak feelings may be speaking of a male worker in a dilemma. You need to identify him and the details of his problem by revelation. If it is a discernment of a future situation, then God is activating you to combat the forces of evil to prevent them from inflicting any devastating effect to what is going to happen or to prevent such situation to happen at all.

The sense of anger, injustice and even out of control is perhaps the attitude or spirit afflicting that male worker.

When you have identified and have done your prayer job, the pain and sensations will go.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My right arm has become so weak I have to use the left just to work the mouse. I feel as if I've been in a arm wrestle, but worse it seems to be a stale mate. I believe I need some help in diserning more clearly what I'm up against. There is also a great sense of anger, injustice, and even out of control.

Can you help?

Re: Strong Armed

DEAR TERRI,

IT'S DEFINTATELY A DEMONIC ATTACK. IT MIGHT BE THAT THE ENEMY IS INFACT "STRONGARMING" YOU, ATTACKING YOUR STRONG(DOMINATE) ARM. SEEK THE LORD AS TO HOW HE WANTS YOU TO COUNTERATTACK AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS STRONGHOLD. ONE NIGHT, AFTER I HAD BEEN TO DINNER WITH MY FAMILY, I WAS PARALYZED IN MY SLEEP. I BECAME AWAKE, BUT I COULDN'T OPEN MY EYES OR MOVE A MUSCLE.LITERALLY. THEN I HAD A FALLING SENSATION, WHILE THE ROOM FELT LIKE IT WAS SPINNING. I WAS TERRIFIED. I COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK. AT THE TIME, I DIDN'T KNOW TO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, SO I THOUGHT PSALM 91 OVER AND OVER AND PRAYED FOR THE LORD TO PROTECT ME. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME HAD PASSED(IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER). SHORTLY AFTER PRAYING AND THINKING PSALM 91, IT STOPPED. I WAS SO TERRIFIED THAT I GRABBED FOR MY BIBLE TO READ SCRIPTURE. THE LORD REVEALED TO ME THAT I HAD BEEN ATTACKED BY DEMONS. THEY WERE OFCOURSE SUBDUING ME. I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE SINCE, BUT AFTER I HAD MATURED A LITTLE MORE, AND NOW KNEW THE PLEA OF THE BLOOD AND ITS POWER.

LOVE, PATRICE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My right arm has become so weak I have to use the left just to work the mouse. I feel as if I've been in a arm wrestle, but worse it seems to be a stale mate. I believe I need some help in diserning more clearly what I'm up against. There is also a great sense of anger, injustice, and even out of control.

Can you help?