Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Supernatural Dreams

DEAR IDELLA,

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR DREAM ABOUT CASTING OUT A SPIRIT OF PERVERSNESS FROM YOUR NIECE. I BELIEVE, FROM MY EXPERIENCES AND WHAT THE LORD HAS REVEALED, THAT YOUR WERE NOT DREAMING. YOU WERE ACTUALLY THERE IN THE SPIRIT. THE LORD REVEALED TO ME THE FIRST TIME I WAS BATTLING IN THE SPIRIT, THAT HE CAN AND DOES FREQUENTLY, TAKE OUR SPIRITS TO TRAIN AND BATTLE IN THE SPIRIT. SATAN HAS HIS DISCIPLES LEAVING THEIR BODIES THROUGH WHAT IS COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS "ASTRAL PROJECTION". IN THEIR CASE, THEY WILLFULLY CHOOSE TO LEAVE THEIR BODIES THROUGH OCCULTIC TRAINING. WHEREAS GOD'S WARRIORS ARE CHOSEN BY HIM AND TAKEN FROM THEIR BODIES. OUR SPIRITS CAN TRAVEL AS OUR BODIES SLEEP. THE LORD HAS ENABLED ME TO DISCERN THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN BEING IN THE SPIRIT, PROPHETIC DREAMS, WARNING DREAMS, SATANIC ATTACKS THROUGH NIGHTMARES, OR REGULAR DREAMS. THE REASON WE SOMETIMES FIGHT IN THE SPIRIT , AS OPPOSED TO DOING IT IN THE NATURAL REALM, IS BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE MORE MATURE IN THE SPIRIT, WHERE OUR FLESH HAS NOT CAUGHT UP WITH THE TRAINING. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? I'VE FOUGHT IN BOTH REALMS. ONLY BY DIVINE GUIDANCE FROM THE LORD. I NEVER BATTLE WITHOUT HIS PROMPTING OR PERMISSION. IF WE ATTEMPT TO BATTLE ON OUR OWN CHOOSING, RATHER THAN LETTING THE LORD CHOOSE OUR BATTLES, WE ARE GOING TO BE DEFEATED AND COULD EVEN LOSE OUR LIVES. TIME DOES NOT PERMIT ME NOW TO LIST ALL MY SPIRIT BATTLES, SO I WILL GIVE YOU AN INSTANCE OF SOME: ONE NIGHT I WAS IN THE SPIRIT PITCHING A BOOK OF EVIL OVER A PORCH INTO THE YARD, AND COMMANDING IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO BE BOUND AND TO NEVER RETURN. MY VOICE WAS BOLD AND AMPLIFIED, AND I COULD FEEL THE EVIL EMINATING FROM IT. I WAS AWAKENED BY GURGLING AND GROWLING SOUNDS COMING FROM MY BATHROOM. I KNEW IMMEDIATELY IT WAS DEMONIC. I IMMEDIATELY PLEAD THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OUTLOUD AND IT LEFT RIGHT AWAY. THE LORD REVEALED TO ME THAT I HAD BEEN IN THE SPIRIT AND WAS ASSISTING A FORMER WITCH, WHO WAS NOW A CHRISTIAN, THROW OUT HER BOOK OF WITCHCRAFT. SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOO AFRAID OR IMMATURE TO DO IT HERSELF, SO I'M GUESSING THE LORD SENT HER ASSISTANCE IN THE ANSWER TO HER PRAYER.THE DEMONS WERE ANGRY, SO THEY RETALIATED BY RETURNING TO MY HOUSE AND TRYING TO ATTACK ME. HAD I BEEN PARALYZED BY FEAR, THEY MIGHT HAVE SUCCEEDED. THE LORD TOLD ME THAT WHEN HE TAKES US TO TRAINING OR IN BATTLE, HE AND OUR ANGELS ARE WITH US. WE ARE SOMETIMES BOLDER IN OUR SPIRITS, BECAUSE MAYBE OUR FLESH ISN'T MATURE ENOUGH YET TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE WHAT WE CONFRONT WHILE IN OUR FLESH. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OVERCOME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT THERE ARE SOME LEVELS I KNOW I'M NOT READY TO CONFRONT AND OVERCOME.

ANOTHER TIME, I WAS IN THE SPIRIT AND WAS STANDING BY THE DOOR OF WHAT APPEARED TO BE A WOODEN SHED. OUT FROM THE DARKNESS APPEARS A MAN(DEMON IN HUMAN FORM), TALL, DARK HAIR, THE MOST DARK(BLACK), DEEP, EVIL EYES I HAD EVER ENCOUNTERED. HE GLARED AT ME WITH THE MOST EVIL HATRED. I WAS AFRAID, BUT I BECAME BOLD AND WITH AN AMPLIFIED VOICE I SCREAMED AT HIM"IN THE NAME AND AUTHORITY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE MY PRESENCE IMMEDIATELY!" RIGHT AWAY, HE TURNED THE CORNER OF THIS BUILDING AND DISAPPEARED. WHEN I WOKE UP THE LORD TOLD ME I WAS IN THE SPIRIT AND HAD JUST BEEN CONFRONTED BY THE SPIRIT OF FEAR!

THE LORD WAS TRAINING ME IN THE SPIRIT TO BE STRONG, NOT ONLY IN THE SPIRIT REALM, BUT ALSO TO USE MY SPIRITUAL WEAPONS IN THE NATURAL REALM. I HAVE MADE SPIRITUAL ARRESTS IN THE SPIRIT REALM, TAKING AUTHORITY ADN ARRESTING SPIRITS AND DEMONS BY BINDING THEM. IT'S LIKE MAKING AN ARREST IN REAL LIFE. I HANDCUFF THEM AND EVERYTHING. I'M A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. THE LORD IS TRAINGING ME TO USE MY SPIRITUAL WEAPONS, IN THE NATURAL REALM, ON THE JOB, AS PRIMARY WEAPONS AND GOD'S LAWS(SCRIPTURE) PRIMARILY, IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY ENFORCE MAN'S LAWS. HE HAS REALLY GIVEN ME A MINISTRY ON MY JOB. THE LORD WANTS MORE SPIRIT WARRIORS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. HE IS RETRAINING US TO EFFECTIVELY BATTLE CRIME AND HELP THE HURTING. I'M IN CONTACT WITH THE LAWLESS, THE HURTING, THE ONES IN BONDAGE OF ALL TYPES, EVERYDAY. I GUESS I'M A 2ND STAGE WARRIOR AS DESCRIBED ON THIS HOME PAGE. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS UNTIL I FOLLOWED THE LORD TO THIS SITE TODAY.

SO, I HOPE I HAVE BEEN SOME HELP TO YOU AND OTHERS TODAY.

LOVE, PATRICE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First, I would like to thank my heavenly Father, Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, and the precious Holy Spirit for guiding me to your website. As a long time warrior and intercessor, I am great for the opportunity to learn more about the spirit realm and warfare. We are admonished in 2 Timothy to study the word of God and learn how to become a workman approved of God.

Second, Like the prophet Jeremiah, I believe with all my heart God chose me and ordained me to minister His Word. I am 37 years old, and ever since I can remember God has revealed–and continues to do so even now–Himself and divine purpose for my life. As a child, I can still vividly recall supernatural dreams and vision regarding the end times; heavenly activities; and me evangelizing before multitudes. Because of the abundance of revelations (I may share some of them at a later time), my life has been one long combat. Still, I believe God and know that one day the vision will speak and not lie.

Third, I want to share a few dreams that I've had over the recent months and see if anyone can provide me with some spiritual insight.

(1/9/02) I dream a Caucasian woman whom I've never seen before was ministering to me prophetically. In the dream she took me by the hand and said, "The Lord hears the desperate cry of your heart." There were others present in the room, so she led me by the hand and we ended up in a room that resembled a small bathroom. It had two chairs. She sat in one and I the other. She began to speak and say, "I see you ministering to hurting people from the inside and outside–the homeless. I see others coming to you about their living conditions in the housing projects. You will become their spokesperson. I see you staring the persons in the eyes who are responsible for these conditions and declaring that they fix these problems are else! Change will come as you proclaim what thus says the Lord." I was admonished by the Spirit to wake up and write this vision down. My watch indicated that it was 5:25 a.m.

(4/6/02) I dreamed a man dressed like an arab walked up to me, and told me to give him my keys. Startled, I told him that I was not giving him my keys, and abruptly turned away and started walking in the opposite direction. Instantly, he became angry and threw something at me (it looked like a ball of fire). It landed at my feet and exploded. I started examining it, and started bamming on its head. After a while, I cracked this ball open and it looked like the brain of a computer. What amaze me most of all was that the brain was talking; however, I could not decipher what it was saying. Afterwards, I woke up.

(4/6/02) During the a.m. hours, I heard an audible voice telling me to get a glass and fill it full of water. This voice told me to make sure that I pray over this water before drinking it. Any significance there?

(4/16/02) I dreamed that I was casting demons out of my niece who lives away in another state. the specific demon I was commanding out of her was a "perverse spirit." Last Christmas, I learned that my niece was in a homosexual relationship. Although I was grieved in spirit and wanted badly to minister to her in love, God did not permit me to do so. Also, several times in the dream demonic forces tried to thwart my plan while ministering to my niece, but they were unsuccessful. I have not had an opportunity to see my niece again, but I believe that she was supernaturally set free when the perverse spirit was commanded to leave her. Does anyone has any thoughts as to why God did not allow me to minister to her personally? As a warrior, I know that our skirmishes must be won in the spirit before they manifest in the natural.

May God Bless and continually anoint all warriors to wage a good war and fight a good warfare.