Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
demon rank

I'm doing a study on spiritual warfare. I had a book a long time ago that told the rank of the devils demons and their duties, I lent someone the book and never got it back.I have looked all over the internet I can't find anything like I had in that book it was very informative. does anyone really know what I'm asking for,please help if you can until then I'll keep looking. thanks

Re: demon rank

DEAR LILLIAN,

i'm not sure if this paticular book is what you are looking for, as far as demon ranking is concerned, but it is an excellent spiritual warfare book and goes into detail how demons use deception and other weapons against us. i recommend this book for all christians, especially those of us who "specialize" in spiritual warfare. it is called "War on the Saints" BY JESSE PENN-LEWIS. IT'S INEXPENSIVE AND IS WORTH A PILE OF GOLD. THE LORD LED ME TO THIS BOOK BECAUSE DURING MY TRAINING ON DECEPTION, I WAS HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING THE THINGS THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS REVEALING TO ME. DEMONS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE US SEE AND HEAR THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE. I'M NOT REFERRING TO HALLUCINATIONS, BUT RATHER DECEPTIVE VISIONS. THIS IS A GREAT BOOK. I HOPE I'VE BEEN SOME HELP. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU UNDER HIS PROTECTION.

LOVE, PATRICE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm doing a study on spiritual warfare. I had a book a long time ago that told the rank of the devils demons and their duties, I lent someone the book and never got it back.I have looked all over the internet I can't find anything like I had in that book it was very informative. does anyone really know what I'm asking for,please help if you can until then I'll keep looking. thanks