Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rapture-pretrib,midtrib,post trib?

I WAS READING YOUR SECTION ON THE RAPTURE, AND I'M NOT CLEAR IF YOUR MINISTRY IS PRE-TRIB, MID-TRIB, OR POST-TRIBULATION? I ASKED THE LORD TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ME ON THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH CONTROVERSY IN THE CHURCH REGARDING THIS. SO, THE HOLY SPIRIT LED ME IN AN IN-DEPTH STUDY AND PROVED TO ME THAT IT IS DEFINATELY PRETRIBULATION . HE GAVE ME A BUNDLE OF SCRIPTURE TO BACK THIS UP. I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER AT THIS TIME, SO, IF YOU LIKE I WILL SCAN AND SEND WHEN I GET ACCESS TO ONE. THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO TYPE ON A FORUM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR STANCE ON THE SUBJECT IS AND BACK IT UP WITH SCRIPTURE, IF NOT TOO IN DEPTH, IF YOU ARE NOT PRE-TRIB. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

LOVE, PATRICE