Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Was this a Dream or Reality

You were in actual combat while asleep. After the battle was won, you didn't have to get up to be afraid or to do some more firing because that would be unnecessary and that would be contrary to God's command. Thank the Lord for overcoming the enemy while asleep. God bless.

Leo & Zeny

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The other night when going to bed I had praise and kept calling out the name of JESUS over and over and I fell asleep I then felt something on me and it was holding my mout closed and I begin to call out the NAME or JESUS out and it would not or could not come out of my mouth as though someone was holding my mouth closed. But then I could feel my spirit began to call out inside and it kept repeating THE NAME OF JESUS until a release came and I then I was able to call out with my mouth and I guess I went right to sleep. The next day I could remember this but I kept wondering did I dream this or was this real........ because how was I able to just fall right back sleep. It's like I know this happen but why wasn't I afraid or get up out of the bed .... I just slept...and a good sleep.