Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Leo and Zeny

Havn't heard from you guys...But want to tell you THANK YOU for being great warrior's in doing the LORD's work on helping other warrior's to overcome. Love you guys I have been with this forum for about 5 years maybe longer and the LORD blessed me with a word from you guys bringing me back to my first LOVE.......... With the Love of Christ in my heart to you..... Thanks you again.

Re: Looking for Leo and Zeny

Dear Elaine,

Warm greetings from the Philippines! Bless you for your grateful heart to the Lord and to us. Thank you also for sticking with the Arsenal for Global Warfare website for 5 years or more. May the Lord richly bless you and increase your tribe.

Your Comrades-in-Jesus,

Leo & Zeny

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Havn't heard from you guys...But want to tell you THANK YOU for being great warrior's in doing the LORD's work on helping other warrior's to overcome. Love you guys I have been with this forum for about 5 years maybe longer and the LORD blessed me with a word from you guys bringing me back to my first LOVE.......... With the Love of Christ in my heart to you..... Thanks you again.