Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weapons in prayer

What an amazing site, feel so blessed to have found it! I have so enjoyed reading the postings and going through the site, right up my alley! Thank you Jesus! I have a question and if anyone feels led to post please do. I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with termianl cancer in her ovaries and it has spread. When I prayed for her I saw an anchor and knew the Lord was saying that she was His and not going anywhere so I began to seek the Lord in how to pray. As I layed hands on her the other day she began to tell me about her trip to China two months ago and how she felt strange there. As she began sharing with me I felt in my spirit she picked up a curse and I am seeking the Lord in how to pray but would love any feed back and also help in prayer? Praise Jesus for Leo and Zeny and all who are here and involved in bringing this site/forum together and I ask you Father to bless them ubundantly on this day the begining of Sukkat(The Tabernacles - Commemorates the Jewish people's wanderings in the desert.(Oct.2-7) Thank you Jesus, lol, Robin