Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

There is so much that has been revealed to me this past week in going over the site that I feel a bit giddy in my spirit, a somberness for the battle ahead yet I know from whence my calling comes from and I am at more peace now then I have been in a long time. I have been dreaming since a young child and what a battle that has been going on in my spirit, I didn't have a lot of training in this area but Jesus feeds one when hungry, Amen! It is as if I have had this huge puzzle that I have been working on for years and it just went together, all my battles that I have been fighting in the spirit I had no clue what they meant but now I do, thank you Jesus! So so much here...! I have so enjoyed reading what others are hearing from the Lord and how it all fits together. I would like to share a disturbing vision that I had on Tues. October 1st, if anyone has any insight please share, I will continue seeking the Lord on this.

"I saw a vision of pigs that had been skinned and slaughtered, very gruesome, there were two large Hogs that were running to the slaughter house not knowing they were running to their death. I then was taken back to the pile of pigs and a baby one was on top, not quite dead and making a suckling motion." I have been in prayer for Israel, Iraq and America and had a vision inside a dream just the other day where I was talking to my mom and saying that I believe she is right that the timing isn't right to bomb Iraq and then was shown galloping horses with Arabic riders all dressed in long beige like robes with turbans on and they riding fiercly as if to war." Appreciate any feed back if you feel led, many blessings in Jesus Name, Robin Paisley