Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are You Willing To See In The Dark

October 5th, 2002 7:26 p.m.

I hear your voice Papa, “Yes it is Me, I ask you, are you willing to see in the dark, are you willing to see in the dark? It takes pressing so deep into Me, deeper and closer than you have ever been and then I will reveal My strategies to you and those of the enemy. It is not who you are or how you are doing things that get My attention and release My words into your heart but it is who I am! I am the I am. Again, this is the calm before the storm and I am sounding the trumpet but are you willing to see in the dark, are you willing to really see? I have been preparing you, cleaning out your closet, cleaning out your mind so that I can come in, into every space, even into your hiding place, where I can dwell. I am tearing down the walls of religion, the walls of man and building My Kingdom and nothing will get in My way, no one will get in My way. Do you see the list of names, “ I see Papa” Do you see the check marks beside the names? “ Yes, I see” They have been prepared for this hour, this very hour and they have been battling long days and long nights in My war and they have been Knighted in My Armor. They are willing to see in the dark My child, they are willing to press through the dark and break into the Light. “Oh Papa, help me to press through, help me to see through all this fog and die to flesh, die to earthly desires, I want to see in the dark.” Do you hear the galloping horses, do you feel the dust of their hooves as they advance into battle. Do you hear the sound of Kingdoms falling down from the four corners of the earth, do you feel the heat upon your face as you press in deeper, Yes, My child, Yes My children, press deeper into Me and you will see what I see and the battle that I have chosen just for you. “Oh Papa, I think we may be in for a storm, I feel the mist in the air, embrace your faith my friends, embrace the land, the time is now we are at hand. Gather nigh my Lover, whisper in my ear, lie down and rest upon His chest for the battle is near. Guard your house, shield your faith, coat of Armor we must abrade, in God we must remain.” I love you Papa, I love you My child.