Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: submission

Be encouraged. I truly can say "been there done that". What became somewhat fearful for me is my ability to hear my Lord's voice clearly. This is the devils tactic, not any man. However, as you are forced to tune in you'll see exactly what's going on. Then you can truly have mercy because the Lord has been so merciful to us. Always be sure to look inward and be willing for the Lord to examine your own heart and motives. You are not alone. The Lord is faithful to heal.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a question,1)if i have to blindly submit then whats the point of my relationship with Jesus,2) Can a pastor ask you to do something which you cannot do and demand you do it.3)I was asked to intepret sermons in a language I can speak 25% saying I am annointed to do it , when I said I'm soory i was threatened by pastor telling me" joyfully submit or let me know by tonite whether you want to be discipled by me or not I was cruelly treated . I continued to fellowship there though I was taken off from leadership for my action . eventually I had to leave the church. Please answer......Marvin