Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puzzling Dream

Dear Leo and Zeny,

As long as I can remember, I have had a passion for prayer and God has graciously allowed me to see many miracalous things in the Spirit realm. My lastest dream; however, has me a bit puzzled. On Oct. 21st I dreamed that I was gazing up in the sky (I don't know for how long) but after a while the sky darkened gray. All of a sudden, water gushed down from above so forcefully that a building which very much resembled my church started caving in. I saw wooden boards being ripped apart and crashing to the ground; electrical wires dangling loose in the water and sparking fire. I also noticed after the flood waters had subsided that their were people in the water. Their bodies were almost fully submersed; the only thing uncovered were their heads. I also observed this young lady (the Pastor's daughter-in-law) standing up in the waters. She was shaking so hard, I thought she was being electrocuted. I saw someone try to pull her from under this electrical charge, but they were unable to do so. Then, I saw her baby daughter walking towards her. Immediately, I heard this voice say that she would be okay and the baby continued to walk towards her mom. Finally, this young lady stopped shaking and started to collapse. It was then I noticed that her mother-in-law (the Pastor's wife) came from out of no where and embraced her daughter-in-law before she fell to the ground. As I was coming out of this dream, I heard this voice admonishing me to pray. I woke up from the dream and tried to go back to sleep. However, I couldn't go back to sleep so I began to pray in the spirit.

Do you have any insight as to what this dream might mean?

I love you both with the love of the Lord and pray that God will continue to use you both mightily in the days to come.

God Bless,

Idella

Re: Puzzling Dream

Dear Idella,

We are sorry for this late reply. Please forgive us.

Your dream below is a message from God who is leading you to pray for the Church. Primarily, you may interpret your dream literally. So it means that you have to pray for your Church, the Pastor's daughter -in-law, her child, her mom-in-law, the pastor and the others who were submerged in the water that they will not perish in that situation because of the electric charge that is posing as great danger. That water that gushed out from above may be the power of God that is exposing the Church of its weak structure. It is written:

If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,

his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality. 1 Cor.3:12-13

The child running to her mom will not be harmed because the electric charge will not harm her. That charge is not meant for the babies but for the adults who need to be strong in the Lord. The Lord is also showing that the daughhter-in-law is under fire; but she will be able to break through that fire under the comfort, encouragement, love and grace extended by her mom-in-law.

After praying for your Church and the characters you saw in your dream, apply the meaning of this dream on the Body of Christ in a global scale. Many Churches are built on wood, stubble and hay. They will be tested by fire as mentioned in 1 Cor.3:12-13.

Thanks for expressing your godly love for us. We also love you in the love of the Lord. Blessings.

Leo & Zeny Calderon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Leo and Zeny,

As long as I can remember, I have had a passion for prayer and God has graciously allowed me to see many miracalous things in the Spirit realm. My lastest dream; however, has me a bit puzzled. On Oct. 21st I dreamed that I was gazing up in the sky (I don't know for how long) but after a while the sky darkened gray. All of a sudden, water gushed down from above so forcefully that a building which very much resembled my church started caving in. I saw wooden boards being ripped apart and crashing to the ground; electrical wires dangling loose in the water and sparking fire. I also noticed after the flood waters had subsided that their were people in the water. Their bodies were almost fully submersed; the only thing uncovered were their heads. I also observed this young lady (the Pastor's daughter-in-law) standing up in the waters. She was shaking so hard, I thought she was being electrocuted. I saw someone try to pull her from under this electrical charge, but they were unable to do so. Then, I saw her baby daughter walking towards her. Immediately, I heard this voice say that she would be okay and the baby continued to walk towards her mom. Finally, this young lady stopped shaking and started to collapse. It was then I noticed that her mother-in-law (the Pastor's wife) came from out of no where and embraced her daughter-in-law before she fell to the ground. As I was coming out of this dream, I heard this voice admonishing me to pray. I woke up from the dream and tried to go back to sleep. However, I couldn't go back to sleep so I began to pray in the spirit.

Do you have any insight as to what this dream might mean?

I love you both with the love of the Lord and pray that God will continue to use you both mightily in the days to come.

God Bless,

Idella