Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deliverance prayer needed

Praise the Lord.

I'm a believer Christian from India.Though a christian family by religion, in my family there are only 3 saved people : my mother, younger sister and myself. My father and brother are nominal christians. They both are bounded by the demons of anger,false pride,vengence,evil lust,adultery, alchohol,abusive language and so on. Actually some of these can be considered ancesteral curses as these are common in my father and brother.

Here I have a very earnest request regarding my brother (Manish Dass)- he is under heavy demonic possession and needs to be delivered from the demons of - overpowering rage and anger, murder, vengence,lust,alchohol,bad company (a hindu so called friend -Rajesh Nair,the most evil influence in my brother's life) and so on. These demons are destroying him, his family relations,peace and all. Though we have been praying for him earnestly yet we find ourselves not so strong enough to fight these spirits. He needs the mighty conviction of the Holy Spirit and the support of some strong deliverance ministers, prayer warriors.

He seems to be split into different personalities - good and bad. I know my brother, he's not been so terrible before but now over the years his behaviour has worsened a lot. He does'nt have any respect for anyone, insults both my parents, his wife and his son (dirty abusive language,raising hands upon them etc), he does'nt want the servants of God to come over and pray in the house. Any normal thing can drive him into a fit of anger and he is specially full of hatred against my father.When he is under the influence of these spirits ,his face changes completely- bulging red eyes, contorted features and murder lurks into his eyes. In his fit of anger he says he wants to kill my father brutally, kill everyone and then himself. His wife is fed up and wants to leave him, we do not wish to see it happen, cause this is the plan of devil- he wants to steal, destroy and kill. But our Father has different plans for us. He wants us to leave a peaceful, prosperous life in Jesus.

I don't want to go into much narrative ,nor I'm giving any glory to satan for all of this. All I want is to say that please stand with us in this warfare and if you happen to know some strong men of God, His chosen deliverance ministers please share this prayer request with them. I hope you can understand how devasted and broken hearted my family is , none of them is happy, they live in constant fear and tension. I cry before the Lord for changing the situation for them and deliver my father and brother for His glory.

My mother is also a believer. But now she's weak, has several health problems- hypertension, high BP and more down in spirit. Also they are financially down. I don't want you to pity them, but please plead their case before the Lord. Alone we are nothing, but united we can win any war through the power of blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ !

Thanks for taking time to read and standing for my family. God bless you abundently.

A friend in Christ

Athena

PS: If you want to have more details about Manish or my family history, I shall be glad to part with them to you for your understanding