Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: dark visions

Jesus is my brother God is my father i know that they will never abandon me...i know that im damned for having these strange dreams but i still believe that there is still light at the end of this dark journey .

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

AVENGELUS,

JUST CURIOUS, SO DON'T BE OFFENDED. IS JESUS CHRIST YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR? ARE YOU COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i see demons,dragons all kinds of beasts in my dreams

i made love with Satan in my dreams..always making love with demons.

he bowed and called me his queen.

i see lions killing eachother i think they are the kings of this earth making war.

i see myself holding a goblet of wine and these people are coming to me asking for a drink,i can hear myself saying"drink the wine of my immorality".

i see dragon chasing me.

i have the key to paradise and demons are after me.

i see men in white inside the church while demons are trying to come inside and kill them.

i saw the fallen eden and became the pandemonium of demons.

i see people trying to burn me at stake and a man in black clothes saved me from them.

i saw myself holding a sword and trying to kill Satan.

i saw the newly born child of darkness.

i see people praying to a false god,someone who mimics Jesus and he wants to kill all those people who doesnt believe in him.

i see three dragons inside the cave and they are preparing to attack.

i see women and they are all virgins,Lucifer wants to choose the right one and he chose me.

i always see this church this unknown monastery and i know that something is down there,hiding from the world and its calling me.