Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
avengelico messagio

in my dreams i see a different reality not similar to this time that we have now.i see the age of angels and they are all here

in groups and they are killing eachother.

i see this symbol embossed on the wall...an angel trying to swallow the head of another angel(smaller angel)

i see the demon child he is inside the monastery and i can see his great wisdom he is talking to man...i think its a priest and they use a different language and it is Latin.

i can hear the older man he is praising the child because of his talents and the older man wants to teach him more.

i see a dragon came out from the mirror and he wants to have me and i keep on flying,trying to escape from him but i dont know where to go but i keep on flying up so he cant reach me

and i see stars in the sky and i know that i am close to something and i will be safe there.

i have this dagger in my hand and i called this man"come to me priest" i stabbed him,i killed him with my own hands

and i see these people shouting and praying they want to touch me.

i see thousands of priests wearing white clothes and one of them is offering me white grapes and we are celebrating something ...im not sure then i saw this stone figure of a man and he came to life and we made love infront of these priests.

i see this man with golden curls,dressed in white and his eyes are pure white and thers a mark on his face.

he is mad at me for making him wait for so long and he wants me to go with him ...go to this place unknown to humans.

theres war,people are killing eachother,i see rains of fire from the sky,people are shouting,dying,crying

and i can hear someone with a deep voice saying "Apocrypha"

and i see people trying to reach me , asking for sanctuary .

I am my GOD'S child and no abominations can touch me ,no evil

will dare face me...i have seen light i have seen darkness and will find a way to vanquish these demons so i can have peace.