Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Hi! I've just been handed down an official diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I've had it, most likely, for the past six years. I'd like to explore the spiritual connections, connotations, and causes of this disease. Thanks.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dear Laura,

Rheumatoid Arthritis is an auto-immune disease characterized by breakdown of the body's immune mechanism where the body is unable to recognize between self and nonself, or between its own cell and a foreign body. So the body may deny, reject, or attack its own, depending on the cells involved.

Diseases in the joints point to problems in relationships. In RA, problems here cause hurt inward as in when primary relationships are subordinated to secondary or tertiary or lesser, even ungodly, relationships. Priorities must be according to God's design and order. For example, you and God above all, then (if married ) you + spouse, you + children, you + parents ....What to do: put right these relationships by asking forgiveness and releasing forgiveness to the persons involved. For example, you can ask forgiveness for putting someone/something before your relationship with God, you also ask forgiveness if you have dishonored your parents in any way, and so on. Then receive that forgiveness.

The joints involved will point to relationships that were hurt, the persons involved. The first onset of symptoms also gives a clue. What was your situation six years ago? A throat infection then symbolized inability to communicate because of the fear/pain of rejection. You need to forgive the person/s involved. A hurt not handled properly can lead to sin which opens the door for disease causing agents to attack your body. This door needs to be closed. Then you can command your immune system to function properly. For we have this treasure in jars of clay to prove that this all surpassing power is from God and not from us.

If you can give me more data than your name, I may able to help you some more.

Thanks for writing. Be healed in Jesus' Name.

Zeny

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! I've just been handed down an official diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis. I've had it, most likely, for the past six years. I'd like to explore the spiritual connections, connotations, and causes of this disease. Thanks.