Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Testing the spirits

Hello, for the past several months God has been taking me through the process understanding biblical womanhood which has been a journey for me, considering all the feminist facets of the American society. Nevertheless, I'm experiencing a dilemma concerning several dreams that my sister has had. So after the feast of Tabernacle, mother called me and told me that a mysterious lady appeared to my sister in a mall and confirmed the dreams that she had been having. About two years ago, a Christian man appeared to her and told her that in the future that she would have a series of dreams. Well, 2002 was the year for her. It seems that the lady revealed key things about her, myself the younger sister, and my mother. The lady told my sister that I was secretive and that she should has a right to be concerned about the religious groups that I fellowship with. Not all the persons in such groups are Torah observant but my sister is not either. The lady also told her that I love to learn and will be in school all my life and may become a lawyer. However, lawyer is a man's job. My father was a lawyer. Nevertheless, I have a concern about such because woman shouldn't be taken over the authority of man. I'm just trying to be scripturally here; and God's Word extends beyond cultures and race. How should I test the spirits? My sister is a believer; however, I feel that she wants me to tell her about the religious groups and etc. in the future because the lady told her so as she confirmed her dreams. Nevertheless, I'm concerned about whether the dreams were from God or not. Can believers receive false visions and dreams? Second of all, I like to learn but I don't want to be stick at some university all my life either, living by myself in some dorm room. Additionally, I don't want to get in any further debt to go back to school; I haven't even finished undergrad yet. Well, overall I'm trying to find my proper role as a young woman in Christ and following God's Word and respecting and honoring the role of man. Thank you for your prayerful insight. I will probably have to discuss more of this in a later email, as there is a little more behind the story.

Re: Testing the spirits

Timithoy tells Us that satan can take a carnal minded person ,captive , any time he wants !

Rom. 12 declares , renewing the mind is required .

Where the bridegroom dwells / the renewed part of the mind / the mind of Christ , doesn't need to fast .

If there is any thing in You that is not of God , the Holy Spirit will tell You and how to get rid of it !

Everyone in their own order , every lesson in it's own order ! 1 John 2-27 .

A believer is only a believer in the Renewed section of the mind . This is the only place where confidence and courage exists .

The carnal mind is open for attack even if it is only a 1% part of the whole , this is an open door !

That's why it's called a battle , don't think it a strange thing when these trials come upon YOU !

James tells Us to count it all Joy !

The Joy of the Lord is our strength , Joy is a position of strength ,a very great asset for a Spirit warrior !

Be at peace in Father's presence while the trial is under way and partake of the immutible councel of the Holy Spirit ,step by step dialog , discerning all ( 1 John 2-20)as You go , eyes for and aft and all around !

Jesus came to save , not to condemn .

The voice of correction has Your answers , not Your condemnation .

What do You hear from Whom ?

Assemble our-selves together ,,,,

Our own body , soul and spirit in one accord !

the # of man is 6 ,,,,

carnal man in control of body , soul & spirit is a 666 !

demon - strating all over town , Hmmmmmmmmm ?

Our Father anamates with Light and Life !

the many voices , non without "signafication" KJV , goes to signature , the voices put their signature on what they say by what they try to get You to do ,,,,kill steal and distroy , we know who that is ,,,,the angel of light (devil) quotes scripture , wants YOU to beat someone with it !

Remember , Jesus comes to save John 3-17 ,,,,

Counceled by God , by Virkler , has a detailed study if this .

Ask the Holy Spirit about EVERYTHING ! Take nothing for granted . Nothing is as it seems !

2 Cor. 7-1 cleans self , Rom.12-1 renew mind ,work out own salvation( taking inventory of Your mind & memories and down load the old stinking thinking and up loading the mind of Christ ) through reconciliation to Christ ! The Holy Spirit is Our guide through all of this .

When I read , He is in Us and we are in Him ,,,,

I see myself setting in Daddy's lap , Jesus in Me working out all of the bugs while Father explains ,Sup wit Dat !

Teaching me to be like Him in the process !

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ! Cool Daddy ! I Love You ,

Your such a sweet Daddy !

This another comforter stuff is great !

You don't caught up to heaven from time to time .

YOU stay there and function from there and bring what's in the Spirit into the natural , the Father , the Word and the Holy Spirit agree in heaven , the Spirit , Water ( washed by the Water of the Word / renewed mind ) & the blood agree in one in the Earth-en vessel ! Spirit , Soul and Body / actions in one accord . wheel within a Wheel stuff .1 John 5-8.

There is no condemnation in coming under attack !

In the Marines , when one of our guys on guard came under attack , it never crossed our minds that it was their falt !

We just rushed in reinforcements until we overcame the enemy ! Hmmmmmmm ? ( This too was a carnal battle - the good guys and the bad guys are both , Of The Devil ! tree of good and evil stuff )

We are a new creation , A Holy Race , A Holy Nation , no longer American , black or white , this old wine skin will go soon enough ! Just follow the step by step councel of the Holy Spirit , it doesn't get any better than that !

Shattering Your Strongholds , by Savard is another good book on the subject .

*%(%$#@#%#%%^**)*&$@ what ?

Be All that YOU can BE in Christ !

PS

The body , bride , son thing is a progression of growth study , not a gender issue .

The bride in us / soul , and the Spirit in Us , become one flesh , Christ in the flesh !

the body studies , the bride incubates / meditates to fullness , the son speaks what the Father said !

So Adam , Gen.5-2 , this man with whomb , like the eagle shares all with the male . Looks just alike / armour of God ,

When the two become one flesh in the natural , to become one we teach each other all that we have been taught / cross train / become one ! I told Father , in the beginning that I would do anything buy change dirty diapers .

BIG MISTAKE ! You guested it , I am a very experienced diaper changer and happy to do it , Ha !

Don't tell any body ! Ha !

I was a Marine combat vet in a past life , Now as a new creation , I Am a Holy Ghost trained Spirit warrior , trained my wife to call down fire from heaven !

She really get me now . Ha !

SEE , Father really does inhabit our praises , when surrounded by the enemy , call down FIRE on Your own position ! Sing praises and the Fire starts and grows and the demons flee ! You can see clearly now ! It is quiet for a little fellowship with God ! That's the I LIKE IT !

Right or Left handed ? What about the "right side" of the boat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Greek, the right hand is "dexter," and the left hand is "sinister."

Dexterity, dextrous, ambidextrious = skilled. Actually, in Eastern culture, the right hand is the place of power, respect, and authority.

Sinister = evil, hidden - in Western culture.

Is there some significance here? Read on!

In Eastern culture, the right hand is the place of power and authority. At a feast or party, the seat to the host's right was the place of the "honored guest." But the seat immediately to the host's left is the place of the "beloved friend."

I see a multi-layered message in which side of the boat Jesus asked them to cast their net on.

In one sense, the Divine Nature forces us to admit that things done in our individual strength are destined to yield little or no result. So the first challenge is to release control to Christ-in-us, the inner leadership of the Holy Spirit, and throw out our net on the "right" side of the boat - the side opposite of our best training and tradition!

Consider again the encounter: the first words of Jesus are "Children/friends! Have you caught anything?" Children are loved, but they have no power. Move now to the RIGHT hand! Friends sit on the left. Move now to the RIGHT hand!

What is my point? The time has come to move to the right side. In other words, move to the place where we operate out of Divine command, with the honor and power that has come to us as Christ in the earth?

This move has been tried before, to no success, because the Divine invitation was not there. But I believe it is here now.

In the past, when we were children, we related to the Father on the basis of love, compassion, tenderness - all of which are absolutely necessary, and can't be avoided. We can't come to power except out of love. That is how Dad purges us of the tendency to abuse power - by teaching us about love at the deepest level. And then, when we "cast on the right side," we find that the power is love. We do not abandon love, tenderness, compassion, worship, or any of the things by which we express love.

But I tell you this: the greatest way to express God's unconditional love is to expand the Kindom of his Presence everywhere possible.

And we NOW here the invitation of the Father to come over to the realm of power - to grow up in all respects into Him who is the Head of the Body, to STOP being tossed about by every bit of news or wind of doctrine. Not to leave love, but to BRING LOVE TO ITS NATURAL FULFILLMENT!

The Kingdom of God!

I submit this in loving power, for your blessing.

"Grace! Grace to it!"

This is a note from My pastor , thought You might like it !

later Bob

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello, for the past several months God has been taking me through the process understanding biblical womanhood which has been a journey for me, considering all the feminist facets of the American society. Nevertheless, I'm experiencing a dilemma concerning several dreams that my sister has had. So after the feast of Tabernacle, mother called me and told me that a mysterious lady appeared to my sister in a mall and confirmed the dreams that she had been having. About two years ago, a Christian man appeared to her and told her that in the future that she would have a series of dreams. Well, 2002 was the year for her. It seems that the lady revealed key things about her, myself the younger sister, and my mother. The lady told my sister that I was secretive and that she should has a right to be concerned about the religious groups that I fellowship with. Not all the persons in such groups are Torah observant but my sister is not either. The lady also told her that I love to learn and will be in school all my life and may become a lawyer. However, lawyer is a man's job. My father was a lawyer. Nevertheless, I have a concern about such because woman shouldn't be taken over the authority of man. I'm just trying to be scripturally here; and God's Word extends beyond cultures and race. How should I test the spirits? My sister is a believer; however, I feel that she wants me to tell her about the religious groups and etc. in the future because the lady told her so as she confirmed her dreams. Nevertheless, I'm concerned about whether the dreams were from God or not. Can believers receive false visions and dreams? Second of all, I like to learn but I don't want to be stick at some university all my life either, living by myself in some dorm room. Additionally, I don't want to get in any further debt to go back to school; I haven't even finished undergrad yet. Well, overall I'm trying to find my proper role as a young woman in Christ and following God's Word and respecting and honoring the role of man. Thank you for your prayerful insight. I will probably have to discuss more of this in a later email, as there is a little more behind the story.

Re: Re: Testing the spirits

BOB,

I AGREE WITH THE FACT WE NEED TO ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR EVERYTHING AND TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED.SOME PEOPLE CONSIDER ME WIERD BECAUSE I PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING AND GET HIS OPINION FIRST BEFORE I MAKE A FINAL DECISION ABOUT ANYTHING. I DONT CARE WHAT THEY THINK. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY-SO.

BOB, WE NEED MORE SPIRIT FILLED WARRIORS IN OUR ARMED SERVICES AND CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES SUCH AS YOURSELF.WE WOULDNT HAVE HALF THE BATTLE IF WE PUT OUR SPIRITUAL WEAPONS TO USE.

Replying to:

Timithoy tells Us that satan can take a carnal minded person ,captive , any time he wants !

Rom. 12 declares , renewing the mind is required .

Where the bridegroom dwells / the renewed part of the mind / the mind of Christ , doesn't need to fast .

If there is any thing in You that is not of God , the Holy Spirit will tell You and how to get rid of it !

Everyone in their own order , every lesson in it's own order ! 1 John 2-27 .

A believer is only a believer in the Renewed section of the mind . This is the only place where confidence and courage exists .

The carnal mind is open for attack even if it is only a 1% part of the whole , this is an open door !

That's why it's called a battle , don't think it a strange thing when these trials come upon YOU !

James tells Us to count it all Joy !

The Joy of the Lord is our strength , Joy is a position of strength ,a very great asset for a Spirit warrior !

Be at peace in Father's presence while the trial is under way and partake of the immutible councel of the Holy Spirit ,step by step dialog , discerning all ( 1 John 2-20)as You go , eyes for and aft and all around !

Jesus came to save , not to condemn .

The voice of correction has Your answers , not Your condemnation .

What do You hear from Whom ?

Assemble our-selves together ,,,,

Our own body , soul and spirit in one accord !

the # of man is 6 ,,,,

carnal man in control of body , soul & spirit is a 666 !

demon - strating all over town , Hmmmmmmmmm ?

Our Father anamates with Light and Life !

the many voices , non without "signafication" KJV , goes to signature , the voices put their signature on what they say by what they try to get You to do ,,,,kill steal and distroy , we know who that is ,,,,the angel of light (devil) quotes scripture , wants YOU to beat someone with it !

Remember , Jesus comes to save John 3-17 ,,,,

Counceled by God , by Virkler , has a detailed study if this .

Ask the Holy Spirit about EVERYTHING ! Take nothing for granted . Nothing is as it seems !

2 Cor. 7-1 cleans self , Rom.12-1 renew mind ,work out own salvation( taking inventory of Your mind & memories and down load the old stinking thinking and up loading the mind of Christ ) through reconciliation to Christ ! The Holy Spirit is Our guide through all of this .

When I read , He is in Us and we are in Him ,,,,

I see myself setting in Daddy's lap , Jesus in Me working out all of the bugs while Father explains ,Sup wit Dat !

Teaching me to be like Him in the process !

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ! Cool Daddy ! I Love You ,

Your such a sweet Daddy !

This another comforter stuff is great !

You don't caught up to heaven from time to time .

YOU stay there and function from there and bring what's in the Spirit into the natural , the Father , the Word and the Holy Spirit agree in heaven , the Spirit , Water ( washed by the Water of the Word / renewed mind ) & the blood agree in one in the Earth-en vessel ! Spirit , Soul and Body / actions in one accord . wheel within a Wheel stuff .1 John 5-8.

There is no condemnation in coming under attack !

In the Marines , when one of our guys on guard came under attack , it never crossed our minds that it was their falt !

We just rushed in reinforcements until we overcame the enemy ! Hmmmmmmm ? ( This too was a carnal battle - the good guys and the bad guys are both , Of The Devil ! tree of good and evil stuff )

We are a new creation , A Holy Race , A Holy Nation , no longer American , black or white , this old wine skin will go soon enough ! Just follow the step by step councel of the Holy Spirit , it doesn't get any better than that !

Shattering Your Strongholds , by Savard is another good book on the subject .

*%(%$#@#%#%%^**)*&$@ what ?

Be All that YOU can BE in Christ !

PS

The body , bride , son thing is a progression of growth study , not a gender issue .

The bride in us / soul , and the Spirit in Us , become one flesh , Christ in the flesh !

the body studies , the bride incubates / meditates to fullness , the son speaks what the Father said !

So Adam , Gen.5-2 , this man with whomb , like the eagle shares all with the male . Looks just alike / armour of God ,

When the two become one flesh in the natural , to become one we teach each other all that we have been taught / cross train / become one ! I told Father , in the beginning that I would do anything buy change dirty diapers .

BIG MISTAKE ! You guested it , I am a very experienced diaper changer and happy to do it , Ha !

Don't tell any body ! Ha !

I was a Marine combat vet in a past life , Now as a new creation , I Am a Holy Ghost trained Spirit warrior , trained my wife to call down fire from heaven !

She really get me now . Ha !

SEE , Father really does inhabit our praises , when surrounded by the enemy , call down FIRE on Your own position ! Sing praises and the Fire starts and grows and the demons flee ! You can see clearly now ! It is quiet for a little fellowship with God ! That's the I LIKE IT !

Right or Left handed ? What about the "right side" of the boat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Greek, the right hand is "dexter," and the left hand is "sinister."

Dexterity, dextrous, ambidextrious = skilled. Actually, in Eastern culture, the right hand is the place of power, respect, and authority.

Sinister = evil, hidden - in Western culture.

Is there some significance here? Read on!

In Eastern culture, the right hand is the place of power and authority. At a feast or party, the seat to the host's right was the place of the "honored guest." But the seat immediately to the host's left is the place of the "beloved friend."

I see a multi-layered message in which side of the boat Jesus asked them to cast their net on.

In one sense, the Divine Nature forces us to admit that things done in our individual strength are destined to yield little or no result. So the first challenge is to release control to Christ-in-us, the inner leadership of the Holy Spirit, and throw out our net on the "right" side of the boat - the side opposite of our best training and tradition!

Consider again the encounter: the first words of Jesus are "Children/friends! Have you caught anything?" Children are loved, but they have no power. Move now to the RIGHT hand! Friends sit on the left. Move now to the RIGHT hand!

What is my point? The time has come to move to the right side. In other words, move to the place where we operate out of Divine command, with the honor and power that has come to us as Christ in the earth?

This move has been tried before, to no success, because the Divine invitation was not there. But I believe it is here now.

In the past, when we were children, we related to the Father on the basis of love, compassion, tenderness - all of which are absolutely necessary, and can't be avoided. We can't come to power except out of love. That is how Dad purges us of the tendency to abuse power - by teaching us about love at the deepest level. And then, when we "cast on the right side," we find that the power is love. We do not abandon love, tenderness, compassion, worship, or any of the things by which we express love.

But I tell you this: the greatest way to express God's unconditional love is to expand the Kindom of his Presence everywhere possible.

And we NOW here the invitation of the Father to come over to the realm of power - to grow up in all respects into Him who is the Head of the Body, to STOP being tossed about by every bit of news or wind of doctrine. Not to leave love, but to BRING LOVE TO ITS NATURAL FULFILLMENT!

The Kingdom of God!

I submit this in loving power, for your blessing.

"Grace! Grace to it!"

This is a note from My pastor , thought You might like it !

later Bob

Replying to: