Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TMD

Hi there. I am Hannah Rueras and I am 20 yrs old. I have a temporomandibular dysfunction and I've been suffering from it for almost 2 yrs now.I can't chew and there is so much discomfort and pain particularly on my jaws. I believe in Jesus's healing power but I need your prayers(pls tell me if you hear something from the Lord). I also got baptized in the Holy Spirit last Jan. 8,2003 and I've seen God's awesome power in my life(",). I love being in God's presence always. I stopped watching too much tv and I have stopped listening to worldy music but I want to specifically know what God's plans are for my life. I do lock myself inside my room most of the time just to pray and read His Word. I'm the daughter of Boy and Kim Rueras and I've spent time w/ you when I was still a little child. The Lord has been speaking to me through His Word and I need confirmations. I desperately need healing. I am willing to hear from God (whether it's a Word of encouragement or discipline). Thank you.I'll be waiting for your reply.God bless you.

Re: TMD

Hi Hannah,

Yes we do remember you tho we don't know how you look now that you've grown. Faith our daughter if you remember her is your age. She's lead vocal of our worship team in Church. In fact, all of our 5 children are worship team members: Ezekiel, drums; Jem, lead male vocal; Charity, bass guitar; Joy, lead guitar. It's a joy to see our sons and daughters serve the Lord with their gifts. Anyway, we hope to see you and your family in God's time.

TMD

It's wonderful to know that you are enjoying God's presence and are spending time reading and meditating on his WORD.

God wants you to be set free from TMD and be healed. We believe that you will receive your healing when the following are identified and dealt with:

1. Door of affliction is identified--this is the entry point of TMD. This TMD is the identity of the problem; also the identity of the demon/s causing the problem. But knowing them as TMD is not enough to eliminate them. S2W warfare is powerful and effective when you know what it does and how it works. Have you read our article on Pain & Sensation? If not, go and read it to understand S2W. S2W is Stage2 Warfare.

2. Now there are reasons why you are afflicted with TMD:

a. sin-- This is the opening of sickness and diseases. Sin exposes us to attacks of the devil and to the attacks of viruses, bacteria, parasites, cancer cells, and organisms causing sickness and diseases. Now if you have sinned, repent and the door that was opened to their attack will be shut. Once the door is shut, the works and growth of the disease will also cease.

b. violation of natural laws--- if you have violated natural laws, repent and correct your self. Adhere to the disciplines of maintaining health and hygiene.

c. Avenue for intercession and spiritual warfare--- You may be sinless and blameless and yet are afflicted with sickness and disease like the prophets of old. This is where you are ordained by the Lord to serve as a sign and a symbol. Read our article on this at http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/contents1x/explore/signs_symbols/signs_symbols.html

Your BODY is a prophetic signboard of what is in the heavenly places and of what is to come. Your TMD affliction may speak of a prevailing problem in the atmosphere, particularly in your immediate environment such as home, neighborhood, community, church, etc. We have also featured an article for your guide in order to know & understand the source of your affliction. Read Detecting Source of Pain or Ailment.

TMD has something to do with speech and chewing. Since this affliction is giving difficulty, pain and discomfort on speaking and chewing, this ailment is symbolic of communication and absorbing what is communicated. This indicates that there is a work of a principality, ruler or demonic stronghold that your spirit is able to pick up which is manifesting on you as an ailment. Now if you are able to identify the source of this problem, then your ailment will go away from you quickly.

Is there any communication & chewing problem in your family, or someone or group you know such as your neighborhood or the people that your parents, family are ministering to? Is there any problem of chewing the WORD OF GOD. Are there some people having pains reading, studying and absorbing the scriptures or teachings.

The painful chewing problem may be a symbol of a painful chewing of the Word of God. Some people are having difficulty in chewing the WORD OF GOD due to some painful past. You might be symbolizing the problem of these people who are listening to the teachings on the word of God who are having a painful time chewing it. These can be the people that your parents are teaching in their ministry or in Church where you are attending.

When you pray for these people, your TMD will be healed. Then give glory and honor to the Lord who called you to be a sign and a symbol. Next time, any pain or feeling you feel will direct you to intercession and warfare. Surely you will know that you have done your task because, quickly, your pain or ailment will leave you. In some cases, merely knowing what this ailment is symbolizing will make your pain and ailment go away.

If you have questions or anything you want to share with us, just email us. We pray that you will chew what we are teaching you here. God bless and regards to your dad, mom, and brother. Cheers!

Your Tito & Tita,

Leo & Zeny Calderon

leozeny@globalwarfare.org.ph

Arsenal for Global Warfare

http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/index.html

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there. I am Hannah Rueras and I am 20 yrs old. I have a temporomandibular dysfunction and I've been suffering from it for almost 2 yrs now.I can't chew and there is so much discomfort and pain particularly on my jaws. I believe in Jesus's healing power but I need your prayers(pls tell me if you hear something from the Lord). I also got baptized in the Holy Spirit last Jan. 8,2003 and I've seen God's awesome power in my life(",). I love being in God's presence always. I stopped watching too much tv and I have stopped listening to worldy music but I want to specifically know what God's plans are for my life. I do lock myself inside my room most of the time just to pray and read His Word. I'm the daughter of Boy and Kim Rueras and I've spent time w/ you when I was still a little child. The Lord has been speaking to me through His Word and I need confirmations. I desperately need healing. I am willing to hear from God (whether it's a Word of encouragement or discipline). Thank you.I'll be waiting for your reply.God bless you.