Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

There is no exact scripture in the bible that has "second heaven" its only "first heaven" and "third heaven" that is mentioned in the bible in Revelations 21 verse 1 and in 2Corinthians 12 verse 2 respectively. I will like to know where in the bible is second heaven mentioned. scripture and verse please.

Second Heaven

God set the boundaries of time and space. Within those boundaries we work using our intellect that He has given, obeying the laws within. While we guard against implications that may go awry and far off we can cite implicits comfortably. If we have a first and a third (these are our boundaries) it is safe to say there is a second. In fact there should be. Or there would be no third. No, we don't have a reference verse for that second heaven from the logos or written word, but we have from rhema. We pray the rhema from the Holy Spirit will come to you too and show you there is a second heaven.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There is no exact scripture in the bible that has "second heaven" its only "first heaven" and "third heaven" that is mentioned in the bible in Revelations 21 verse 1 and in 2Corinthians 12 verse 2 respectively. I will like to know where in the bible is second heaven mentioned. scripture and verse please.

Re: No Subject

it is true that there are tiers in the heavens.

rest assured old friend.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: