Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is there significance here?

Greetings,

I was recently reading Global Warfare's article regarding the prophetic significance of feelings in the body. I have experienced many different pains, sensations and involuntary muscle movement while in prayer and throughout the day. Just today and at present, I am experiencing minor spasms on the right side of my nose. I also have experienced extreme pain in my chest in the past with no explanation for why it was occurring. I have had numerous ECG's performed on my body, without any indications of heart failure. Recently, I experienced a migraine headache that led to numbness of the left side of my body for about one hour. The doctor in emergency examined my reflexes and reactions to various tests, and everything was excellent. I was injected with an anti-inflammatory after the examination. I don't currently move in the prophetic gifting, but I have felt called into it. This concept is new to me, but I am very familiar with what was written in the article concerning the reactions of the body, although unfamiliar with their meanings. Lately it seems that since I stumbled across the Global Warfare site, there has been greater tension in my household. I feel that the enemy knows the danger that this revelation imposes on his kingdom. I appreciate any input, insight, revelation, advice or anything that anyone has to say regarding this post. God Bless you all.

In Christ, Jesse.

Re: Is there significance here?

Your spirit is sensitive to the spirit realms. This is a gift from God but you need to first soak in the Presence of God where you will hear his voice and see him on his Throne. I call this as the Third Heaven Experience like John's experience in Rev. 4. The first and second heavens are at times very oppressive. To recharge, you need to switch to the third heaven experience, communing and soaking in God's presence. Some Christians like to do this as often as they want so that they avoid the battle field but this should be under the prerogative of our God for he is our taskmaster.

You are called into stage two combat where you must engage rulers and principalities. So go and train in this field. Warriors called to war in this dimension need prophetic anointing from God. This anointing is available for those who pursue hearing God's voice and are determined to please God rather than men even more than their lives so that they fear no death, no demon nor person.

Your feelings, if you have read my article " Pain & Sensation ", are ordained to sense spirits lurking in the atmosphere. Their identities, schemes and movements are seen and known in this dimension. People in the occult or new age movement call this sense as their third eye. I pray you don't use their term. I heard some believers echoing their terminology which I find as inaccurate. I don't call our spiritual eyes as the third eye. This thought is coming from the mythology on cyclops which is not truth. Our human spirit has all sensors as our human body such as seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling, and tasting. These are our God-given sensors to relate with God and deal with spirits in the spirit realms.

Re: Re: Is there significance here?

Thanks!