Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual Mapping

I was recently reading the article on Spiritual Mapping when I read "What must be awesome to Christians is the transforming power that changes us from filthy rags to garment of praise in an instant; when God will remove the sin of our nation in a single day (Zech.3:9). I was just curious as to what the context of this statement is. I probably am wrong, but I took it to mean that this day has not yet come, and will take place in the future. Doesn't Zechariah 3:9 speak of the Messiah being sent into the world to be the final atonement for the sin of mankind?

Re: Spiritual Mapping

The context of Zech 3:9 is indeed referring to Jesus, the Savior of all mankind and his power to remove our sins in a single day. That day has already come when Jesus came as man and died on the cross and on the third day, he rose again from the dead. He came to atone for our sins thru his blood as the perfect sacrifice. So by his blood, we can get rid of our sins in an instant. We are not already required to make blood sacrifices of lambs, bulls and goats. His atoning power is available for us who believe to be transformed instantly or in a single day. I have experienced this power when I repented of my sins. I was totally transformed from lusting to loving God with all my heart in an instant. I got rid of all my wicked thoughts, ways, possessions, and idols quickly. That instant transformation, which is the power of the Holy Spirit, is not restricted to the time zone and process of our minds and bodies such as growth.

Getting rid of sins must be a quick process-- as quick as lightning. That's how I have known God which is contrary to what others think that getting rid of bad habits is a process requiring some days, months and years. I have known drug addicts who got healed instantly so that they don't need to go thru rehabs. They were totally surrendered to Jesus and received his forgiveness and were totally healed and transformed.

Jesus will come again, this time as the Lord Sabaoth. He will come NOT to make atonement but to smite kings and kingdoms. With the sword coming out of his mouth, those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image will be killed. Rev.19:11-21

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was recently reading the article on Spiritual Mapping when I read "What must be awesome to Christians is the transforming power that changes us from filthy rags to garment of praise in an instant; when God will remove the sin of our nation in a single day (Zech.3:9). I was just curious as to what the context of this statement is. I probably am wrong, but I took it to mean that this day has not yet come, and will take place in the future. Doesn't Zechariah 3:9 speak of the Messiah being sent into the world to be the final atonement for the sin of mankind?

Re: Re: Spiritual Mapping

Thanks!