Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Swedish translation

The Lord our God be pleased that you found this site with excellent and important teachings as according to his purpose for His Church. Thank you for appreciating. It also encourages us as we serve Him for his great love and purpose for warriors, and for the firstfruits--- those who fear and love God more than their lives.

We do not know of anyone yet who has translated this site into swedish but we would be grateful if you will translate the articles and materials in this site for your local church. You may also send us the copy so that we can include it on site and make it available for the Church at large.

God bless,

Leo Calderon
Co-Author & AGW WebArchitect

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you for the excellent and important teachings on this site. I have been trying to translate some of the material into Swedish, and I wonder if you know if somebody else has done that before.
I also should like to know if it would be ok for me to use the translated material in the small church I'm pastoring.
God bless!
Lars Erik Johansson