Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shining some light...

Good day to everyone. I live in Eugene, Oregon and am just writing a statement, speaking something into existance.
I have been experiencing a drastic increase in warfare in the last 3 months. I have really been fighting and praying for the northwest united states, and for revival as well.
In return I have came up against some very intense times of prayer and also exorcism of several different demons that had attached themselves to very close friends and relatives.
I can use all the prayer I can get!
Thank you so much for reading, God will surely bless you for your time spent here!
In Christ Jesus I pray for the blood of Jesus to protect and cover this place of communication and all who enter.
Healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus.

Re: shining some light...

Please email me privately. I can pray with you.