Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thyroid Problems

Dear Nan,

The thyroid gland produces the throid hormones necessary to maintain normal growth and development, normal body temperature, and normal energy levels. Lack of this hormone in hypothyroidism, manifests as slowing down of body functions, and if occuring early in life, as retardation of growth and development. Apathy and bouts of depression are often mistaken as psychiatric. You have not said much about what you are going thru and if you are under medical treatment for this. But you are right about God healing you. Doctors/drugs treat; Jesus heals.

You are also right about the need to break generational curses. (See Healing, Health and Life) The most common cause of hypothyroidism is Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease, there are several of them, is one where the body's immune system is unable to recognize between self and nonself, and may reject/attack one's own. A self depreciating attitude in life due to low self worth due to cultural attitude towards woman, or history of incest, sexual molestation, betrayal. Any of these can make a woman, turn against herself, her womb, deny or reject her womanhood, or motherhood like turning against her own child.

You will need to

1. Ask forgiveness in behalf of that ancestor that had sinned in a way that caused somebody to utter a curse on him/her and his/her family. Receive from God His forgiveness.
2. Forgive that person that uttered the curse which has visited you now, also forgive in behalf of the rest of your family.
3. Ask God's forgiveness for your own sin which may include any one in the preceding paragraph. For example a selfdepreciating attitude is contrary to God's plan for you who are fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14. Receive God's forgiveness.
4. Now you can close the door opened by these sins to the enemy so that he could come in and out of your life to harass you with his lies concerning God, others, and yourself. Door closed, you can now
5. Speak the truth from God concerning yourself, others, and who God is. This neutralizes the lies.
6. Using your tongue to speak life, command your immune cells to rise up and wage good warfare and subdue the invader. No friendly fires, but accurate targets.

My own experience with the thyroid involved my mother and my son, related to grief over loss and/or severe separation anxiety. My mother then 70 now 85 was treated medically. My son ( see Ezekiel:http://www.globalwarfare.org.ph/contents1x/aboutus/leozeny/zek/indexzekm.html ) by repentance and forgiveness.( As spouses we repented of our fight that opened the door for our children to be anxious about a separation. As parents we asked their forgiveness and received it, then closed the door.) Then declaring truth and commanding the thyroid to function normally. Steadily Ezekiel improved and recovered in three months without drugs. Indeed .... for we have this treasure in jars of clay to prove that this all surpassing power is from God and not from us. 2Cor4:7

Thanks for writing in. Sorry to reply only now. We were away for a while and got this mail only yesterday. Hope you have been helped. God bless you and heal you.

Zeny

Re: Re: Thyroid Problems

I have just returned home from a 5 day hospital stay. I had a terrible wave of nausea and then passed out last Wednesday. The doctors ran every test imaginable and found nothing except occasionally my blood pressure was going up and down erratically.
They sent me home on blood pressure medication. I've never had high blood pressure before. In fact, I am a very healthy person and want to stay that way! I am unable to work a full day and continue having strange episodes of weakness and nausea. My prayer teams have agreed with me daily in this battle. It seems to hang on regardless. I am an associate pastor and we have had warnings that our church was coming under a serious attack on leadership. I know how to pray and stand firm. I wonder if you have any insight on this for me. I am still believing for my thyroid to be healed, though there is no sign of that yet. (I have followed all of your guidelines and am waiting on the Lord.) Thanks for all your input.
Blessings to you,
Nan

Re: Re: Re: Thyroid Problems

NAN,
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. I , TOO, HAD HYPOTHYROIDISM. ( I SAY "HAD" AS IN PAST TENSE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HEALED, I AM JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST). I HAD CANCER OF THE THYROID AND IT WAS REMOVED IN 1998. GOD PROMISED TO FULLY AND WHOLEY RESTORE IT THOUGH. I AM STILL BELEIVING FOR HIS MANIFESTATION OF HIS HEALING.
YOU AND I ARE ALREADY HEALED....WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST. WE WERE HEALED BY HIS STRIPES AND WE HAVE CLAIMED IT. NOW, WE WAIT FOR THE MANIFESTATION.
GOD BLESS.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thyroid Problems

Thank you for your encouraging words! I'm writing today to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers and giving me the steps to follow. My thyroid has been totally healed. I received the lab reports from my doctor this week! This is the first I've been off medication since I was 10 years old and I'm 53!
I followed the steps you gave me, trusted God, and He
certainly showed me His mercy and grace. He is so awesome and again, I thank you for your website and your faithfulness to those with questions.
In Him,
Nan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

NAN,
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. I , TOO, HAD HYPOTHYROIDISM. ( I SAY "HAD" AS IN PAST TENSE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HEALED, I AM JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST). I HAD CANCER OF THE THYROID AND IT WAS REMOVED IN 1998. GOD PROMISED TO FULLY AND WHOLEY RESTORE IT THOUGH. I AM STILL BELEIVING FOR HIS MANIFESTATION OF HIS HEALING.
YOU AND I ARE ALREADY HEALED....WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO MANIFEST. WE WERE HEALED BY HIS STRIPES AND WE HAVE CLAIMED IT. NOW, WE WAIT FOR THE MANIFESTATION.
GOD BLESS.