Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rebuking The devil

THE DEVIL IS A LYER,WHAT CAN BE WORST THAT CALLING A DEMON A DEMON, THEY HAVE NAMES AND CALLING THEM BY THEIR NAMES IS NOT A SIN. DEMON SPIRITS DOES STINK THEY BRING FLIES NEAR SO YES REBUKE SATAN ALWAYS AND ONLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS , IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU ARE STILL CALLING ON JESUS TO DO THE REBUKING.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Leo,

I have a question pertaining to intercession. Recently our head intercessor brought some points to our attention, after one of our intercessory sessions. One of the intercessors were praying and during the prayer, kept referring to the demons as "musty" and "stinking spirits" he said he normally said that because they do smell very awful.

She brought to our attention from Jude and 1Peter that we were not to slander celestial beings. She also pointed out that in rebuking the devil during prayer, we normally said "I rubuke you in the name of Jesus" She then reminded us that in Zachariah, the Lord said "The Lord rebuke you"

1. is addressing a demon as stinking or musty considered slandering a celestial being.

2. Whilst praying should you say satan I rebuke you, or should we say satan the Lord Jesus Christ rebukes you.