Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waging in the spiritual realm

Raging in the Spiritual Realm (dream June 29/04)

This morning in my dream I met (my prodigal husband) at the party with wicked people. I saw my husband and asked for his forgiveness, he said no, I love you but I can’t come back home. He left the party and gone. I dreamt inside another dream, with my spiritual eyes I saw there was waging in the spiritual realm (looks like cartoon display but real). All of sudden, the ground shook and it cracked opened with grey smoke coming out and the mountain roared and it grew and grew like a fortress all around where people can’t flee. There were thousands and thousands of warring angels stood all around preparing for battle against people below. People were running around panicking and no escape. Warring angels above were aiming fiercely shooting thousand arrows at them, you can hear arrows swiftly. On the other side of the mountain there were other angels praising, singing holy, holy non-stop. Then I awoke.

Re: Waging in the spiritual realm

"I saw my husband and asked for his forgiveness, he said no, I love you but I can’t come back home. He left the party and gone."

This means your situation may be that you're giving him too much negative vibes and have done so much damage to him. Enough for him not to forgive you in your dreams, even?

This symbolizes that he suffered too much so he left you and your place of home to find happiness and true love.

Why did you ask for his forgiveness in your dream? That shows you may have caused him to leave in the first place. You seem to be stuck in the 'evil' mode while he has moved on? You mention "fortress where all people can't flee." This shows insecurity and the inner fears of being on your own.

Maybe -- take a longlook at yourself and your life to see why things are not improving. Analyze your personality and so on.

Re: Re: Waging in the spiritual realm

hey