Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Prophetic Mantle Questions

Praise the Lord !! I read your part about thigh pain, yes I do have pain in my right thigh,(started after Christmas). I prayed for healing and still have pain. To my surprised, as you said when there is pain on the right thigh this is indication that son or daughter is in a problemtic situation with her/his father. I feel urged to share this, my husband left me two years ago and divorced me last year and he is now in non-covenant marriage and my boys are living with them because there's no room for them to live with me. The boys and I are standing and praying for our family and marriage restoration. My boys, ages 19 and 18 are standing with me, but I discern that they are not following God's principle as it should be. Any insight you may have. God bless you.

Re: Re: Re: Prophetic Mantle Questions

Darlene,

To answer your question re: boys in a problematic situatin with their 'father' The boys are the ones who are causing the problems along with a culprit....

It's YOU who have been causing problems with the boys, giving them 'false hopes' of reconciling with Dad.

Darlene, you are sick woman. I know EVERYTHING what you have done to my current husband, Donovan. We shall always remain married until the day death comes. How dare you call us being in a non-covenant marriage? Far be it for a harlot like yourself to call our marriage non-covenant.

Go and pray as much as you can. It was you who strayed, it was you who went into alcoholic rampages, used Donovan's heart. it was you who tried to over-control, not being the wife you should have been. Donovan and now you are all alone by yourself without $$ or frends. Well, your son is with you though now. Dad has completely disowned the two boys you share together. Oh well. At least, we're working on a new baby of our own.

You have yourself to blame, only yourself..You proclaim to be a Christian but your actions are entirely different.

Carol