Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Under attack

What I am experiencing right now is all my fault. I disobeyed God and now am paying the price. However, I know that the Lord is gracious and mercy and always ready to forgive and heal His children who stray. See earlier this year I started to experience diarrhea on a daily basis and so I improved my diet and exercise and God healed. In early April I received a word from the Lord that I ought not to worry for He is holding my right hand and specifically warned to remain in His will and that He was pouring His Spirit down my throat to meditate and eat of His Word. After a while everything went from bad to best to worst in a span of 3 months because I disobeyed the Lord and was not reading His Word and praying like I ought because I became too obsessed with self for I begun to experience constipation and eating (though eating all the right things) my bowel become irritable. So I resorted to taking herbal laxatives, probiotics, and other herbal supplements like wormwood and licorice. Yet nothing was working. It got to the point that I couldn't eat any fruit at all. By that time I was desperate for some relief from all the pain. So the first Saturday in May, I requested prayer and a lady from the congregation told me of her Christian chiropractor (whom she said that God lead her to because of her unbearable allergies and back pain) and was completely healed. So I scheduled an appointment with her Chiropractor in late May. Nevertheless prior to seeing the Chiropractor I had started to experience some vertigo off and on and couldn't walk straight because of the dizziness and I initially associated that with my stomach. A week after talking witht the lady, two members of my other congregation warned me about going to the chiropractor because of its origin. But I figured that it would be a problem because I knew of some many Christian friends who regularly see a chiropractor and have improved significantly from their alignment. So the first 3 visits to the chiropractor during the 3rd week in May proved successful and my bowel improved significantly. The week after I didn't see the chiropractor; I told my mother that I had gone and that I was better but she demanded that I see her internist at the medical center concerning my digestive system but I was perturbed that my mother insisting on seeing her primary care practitioner. Suddenly I was experiencing severe vertigo on a daily basis. I tolerated it for that week but the following week I couldn't tolerate it any longer and so returned to the chiropractor for another 4 additional visits within a two week time span. But the vertigo didn't completely disappear. So after 7 visits, in anxiety, because I no longer felt that I was receiving adequate blood flow to my neck and brain and I would occassionally feel sharp pain on the right back of my brain near the center while still experiencing vertigo, I returned to the chiropractor for my 8th and final visit in mid June. After that last visit, it seemed as if all hell broke loose and my nerves went crazy. My nerves along my spine were inflamed along the four points where the chiropractor adjusted me and I could feel them pulsating constantly. All in the meanwhile my muscle and nerves in both arms and hands and legs were twitching, trembling uncontrollably, and tingling. I would feel pain. My neck tightened us particularly on my left side, my bones would occassionally pop. I was constantly uncontrollably anxious in my belly. My belly become sensitive and my bowel and bladder movements were slightly altered. Sometimes I had a hard time focusing and swallowing. I was out of work for a whole week. It wasn't until 2 days after my 8th visit that I realized that I was under demonic attack. I had been taking Ibuporfen but that hasn't been working lately. Now I started experiencing poor blood circulation to my shoulder, arm, and hand. But I know that no doctor can help me but only God because this is truly a spiritual matter. Last Friday I came under attack while asleep on the bed and in a brief dream I saw a woman kissing the left back side of neck with pressure but I knew that it wasn't God and while crying out to the Lord, my body froze and I couldn't audibly shout though I cried Yeshua. On Sabbath, a lady greeted me at my other congregation and noticed that my spirit was weak as if nervous she described it; at that time I could only cry because I was acting like Balaam. I've pleaded to the Lord to forgive and show me any unconfessed and unidentified sin in my life and to soften my heart and take away the stony areas. I noticed that as long as I read God's Word and praise His name and pray to Him that my symptoms would start to abate but when I stopped or become suddenly worried and focused on myself, then they would return. Please pray that God heals me completely and that I surrender all to Him and foucs on Yeshua and have fellowship with the Prince of Peace and abide in His presence.

Re: Under attack

Yes, we will pray for you and cover you from the powers of hell. Just obey the Lord and stay in his will. God loves you, he is so gracious and merciful. So repent not only of your disobedience but also for seeking help from a chiropractor, a practitioner of medical science coming from the new age religion which is deceptive and demonic in origin. God bless you in your lessons and victory.