Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"thorn in the flesh"

“Thorn in the flesh” dream June 18/04

I attended Sunday school for the next three weeks; my pastor’s wife shared a book called “Breaking Intimidation” written by John Bevere. Last Sunday, it was the last teaching on it and the very next day I had a dream about “thorn in the flesh”. I felt great pain in my left lower leg just above my ankle and saw a bone sticking from my leg and the bone was brown and I examined it very closely, actually it was a thorn pierced in my leg. A doctor came from nowhere saw me and said, “I’m going to remove it.(I had this vivid dream after Sunday, interesting!) Any insight?

Re: "thorn in the flesh"

The thorn in the flesh located on your left lower leg could be a daughter as the thorn or a daughter with thorn. Both situations cause problem and she could be the person instrumental to the works of evil causing pain on your achilles tendon. This could be your daughter or a daughter of a mother you know or don't know. Scan this person in the eyes of the Lord and seek revelation from the Holy Spirit.

The doctor in your dream can be symbolic of a person that will cross your path and help you remove the thorn and heal the pain. That person is with a healing anointing in Christ. It is possible also that he is an angel.