Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Achilles tendon

This pain can be a result of an attack by the powers of darkness or is referring to a problem, present or future, regarding your apostolic mandate in micro or macro scale. Obviously, this pain is trying to prevent you from walking or going to places, particularly far places where you ought to go in the WILL of God. You may consider witchcraft or spell inflicted upon you by any person angry at your walk or going to places.

To resolve this, you must start with yourself and with your family, then from there, you may scan people outside of your home. You can make a list of people you know and have met or know you.

This pain can also refer to a particular place, territory, community, town, city or region. The Lord may have activated you to feel the pain of a particular region for you to pray against evil, principalities, rulers and territorial spirits inflicting evil, trouble, and pain on God's people from fulfilling their apostolic call and mandate.

Discerning the spirits, knowing the victims and the persons, the devil's advocates, crushing them under Jesus' feet will lead you to a glorious victory in Christ as you set people and nations free.

Re: Re: Achilles tendon

Leo, I have tried to identify what cause the Achilles pain however,I don't know if my prayer accurately identify or perhaps one of your warriors prayed for me and the pain is gone almost two weeks now. Like you mentioned about considering witchcraft or spell inflicted upon me or any person angry at my walk or going to places. How would I know which is which if the target is accurate? My pastor has called me to lead intercessory prayer a few months ago to encourage together to pray as the Lord leds.

Now, I have intense lower back pain. sigh! Any feedback may be helpful ... thank you !

Re: Re: Re: Achilles tendon

Oh boy, you're your own achilles heel. The longer you obsess over your failed 'marriage' the longer it heals.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Leo, I have tried to identify what cause the Achilles pain however,I don't know if my prayer accurately identify or perhaps one of your warriors prayed for me and the pain is gone almost two weeks now. Like you mentioned about considering witchcraft or spell inflicted upon me or any person angry at my walk or going to places. How would I know which is which if the target is accurate? My pastor has called me to lead intercessory prayer a few months ago to encourage together to pray as the Lord leds.

Now, I have intense lower back pain. sigh! Any feedback may be helpful ... thank you !