Return to Website

Spiritual Warfare Forum

Welcome to the Arsenal for Global Warfare Forum. Post your comments, questions, answers, insights, thoughts, experiences, articles or anything valuable to the Body of Christ for the glory of Jesus. This place is also intended as a virtual fellowship room for warriors--- a place where strength, encouragement, confirmation, exhortation, support and wisdom may be given or received. If you have prayer requests, please use the Prayer Forum.

Spiritual Warfare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
warplane ??

Two nights ago (Sun. July 11/04) I was reading and studying a scripture on Matt 11:12 and wrote it in my journal, this scripture states “the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force”, which is Jesus set up as a powerful movement or reign among men (suffers violence), requires of them an equally strong and radical reaction. The violent then who take it by force are people of keen enthusiasm and commitment. Then the NEXT day (July 12) a friend gave me an exact scripture and another one is Neh. 8:10 from one of the devotions. I did not share it with this friend at all until tomorrow.

Warplane?? (Tues. July 13/04)

This morning in my dream, I purchased a bus fare heading for Key West in Florida to meet a friend as intended. When I arrived at the duty border, the bridge was closed due to sandstorm tragedy. My friend didn’t hear the news about it and we took the risk and traveled on sand to get to Key West. Everything was covered with sand. The sun became very hot as the sand dried up and sliding off the buildings that covered with sand. I have to be cautious walking on sand because some areas may be very shallow. I fell and drowned into the sand but I successfully got out. (I don’t know how I did it J) Then all of sudden the ground trembled and shook the buildings; some came crashing down killing some people and children. I spotted something in far distance the closer I got there and there was an airport. A man handed me a form to fill out for booking a flight immediately. He led me inside the elevator going up to the top of the roof where warplanes landing spot. He surveyed all kinds of warplane and he selected a dark gray and heavy-weighed six-bladed propeller and that one is ready to go. Then I woke up.

Re: warplane ??

The warplane in your dream may indicate that God is telling you to "mount up" and "lock and load" and prepare for battle.

That's just my humble opinion, but due to the fact that I am born into a line of Chinese Generals, I get dreams about war very often. Often I have to ask others what they mean. Read above.

Namarie!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Two nights ago (Sun. July 11/04) I was reading and studying a scripture on Matt 11:12 and wrote it in my journal, this scripture states “the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent take it by force”, which is Jesus set up as a powerful movement or reign among men (suffers violence), requires of them an equally strong and radical reaction. The violent then who take it by force are people of keen enthusiasm and commitment. Then the NEXT day (July 12) a friend gave me an exact scripture and another one is Neh. 8:10 from one of the devotions. I did not share it with this friend at all until tomorrow.

Warplane?? (Tues. July 13/04)

This morning in my dream, I purchased a bus fare heading for Key West in Florida to meet a friend as intended. When I arrived at the duty border, the bridge was closed due to sandstorm tragedy. My friend didn’t hear the news about it and we took the risk and traveled on sand to get to Key West. Everything was covered with sand. The sun became very hot as the sand dried up and sliding off the buildings that covered with sand. I have to be cautious walking on sand because some areas may be very shallow. I fell and drowned into the sand but I successfully got out. (I don’t know how I did it J) Then all of sudden the ground trembled and shook the buildings; some came crashing down killing some people and children. I spotted something in far distance the closer I got there and there was an airport. A man handed me a form to fill out for booking a flight immediately. He led me inside the elevator going up to the top of the roof where warplanes landing spot. He surveyed all kinds of warplane and he selected a dark gray and heavy-weighed six-bladed propeller and that one is ready to go. Then I woke up.